Chapter 4

Kyra POV

My left foot didn't quite grip the floor, and I fell to the ground in front of *everybody*. Everybody including Jung Hoseok, all of the other esteemed designers, Antoine, the reporters, the magazine editors, and most frighteningly Kim Seokjin. I glanced in the direction I heard the Korean from and there he was, Kim Seokjin in all his glory. Kim Seokjin, the billionaire CEO of the world's biggest talent agency, the man who discovered Beyonce and Ed Sheeran, the man who could get any girl in the world at the snap of his crooked fingers, the first man to model for every high fashion brand in the industry, the man who has his drivers drive his Teslas everywhere just to make sure they kept working in the cold temperatures in Seoul. That is the man that I just fell for, literally not figuratively. This is definitely not the 'notice me' I was hoping for. Aigo-

Tae POV

"Jiminie I earned 300 euros in one day! I've never had this kind of money before, I am so excited!" I was cooking dinner, the only think Yoongi taught me how to make- ramen. It wasn't that hard to make, but I was having fun cooking and talking with Jimin. In the span of a couple of days, we had become quite close. He was really touchy, but I was too so it worked out.

"I'm so proud of you Taehyung-ah! I wish people tipped me that much when I danced on the streets!"

"You know, Jiminie, you remind me of my best friend from Daegu, Yoongi. He is so caring and thoughtful just like you. I think you two would really get along well." I giggled, remembering how Yoongi and Jimin's personalities were exact opposites, though.

Kyra POV

"MOM it was SO embarrassing!!" I was passionately ranting to my poor mother who stayed up late just to hear how my runway went. The time difference from France to the USA was hard to follow. "Kyra, sweetheart, it's okay! Even Kim Seokjin didn't seem to care! Oh Kyra please tell me the story again, I am just so excited for you!!"

"Ok mom, for the third time: After I played off the fall as quickly as I could, I got up and finished the runway and the final walk. I felt like crying the whole time and the other models kept saying stuff like 'Omg Kyra it's totally okay, it happens!' and 'Don't even worry girl- I've done worse!' like THAT'S supposed to help.. Anyways, right when I got backstage, Kim Seokjin and his assistant were already there talking to Jung Hoseok- who is quite the character by the way, I'll tell you more about him later- and I saw Jung Hoseok doing his big hand gestures saying something like 'Oh YES my KyRAA sun GODDESS! Like the SUN itSELF my sun goddess KyRAAA!" I swear he never says my name normally it's always KyRAAA." mom was laughing hysterically across the line.

"Anyways so then Kim Seokjin and his assistant, who I later found out was his secretary named Jungkook, walked directly to me! Seokjin had his arms opened wide and was like, 'Ahh Kyra my dear! That is you right? I just wanted to come congratulate my colleague Hob-ah on his beautiful, new collection. Of course, nothing is as beautiful as my handsome face, but I think this line is definitely at the top of my list of beautiful things." haha this man is so rich it doesn't even matter how cocky he is. Then he was like. 'Now we're off topic, but I wanted to let you know you caught my eye on the runway. I know you fell, but that got my attention for sure. I'd like to offer you a place in my company if that's acceptable?' all cocky and whatever but MOM, I FREAKED OUT!! I still can't stop smiling!! And his poor secretary Jungkook looked so miserable holding on to every word Seokjin said. When I was giving him my contact information, he told me he apparently was instructed to write down every single word Seokjin said because Seokjin wanted him to 'work on his handwriting'. Oof. Seems like a terrible job. But mom I'm so beyond EXCITED!! I have a couple free days to explore the city before I fly home, any suggestions on where to go?"