Chapter 15

Hoseok POV

My private jet landed this morning from New Delhi. What an.. interesting... trip to say the least. Fashion there is nonexistent, but at least it was a good break. The people were so sweet too. Anyways, Gala todaaay! I hope all of my clients ADORE their custom outfits as much as I do. Honestly, I'm so pumped for today, but my skin certainly doesn't agree. My skin is dryer than straight vodka.. and NOT on the rocks.

"OWW ow! That was a little too much darling. Lighten up please for the love of all things fashion." my masseuse was a little too excited today, I guess.

After I relax and finish my massage, I'll do a quick face mask and get ready for the gala. I have to look amazing.

"ANTOINE! Please dear, low-fat milk in my latte today please, my waist needs to stay SNATCHED for tonight."

Jungkook POV

I was waiting outside Mr. Kim's room, cringing. He asked me to step out for a moment, so that's what I'm currently doing. He was being SO loud. Louder than usual. I don't understand why he has to make so much noise.

'UUH UUUUH YEAH AH. 

AAAHHHHHHHHHH-'

I rolled my eyes.. so annoying.

'HOO OHh Jin Jin YES Jin! OOoOH YES Jin.. JIn... JIN!'

Maybe I should just quit...

'Look at yourself Jin, you're gorgeous. Who's the most handsome man in the world? You are. Who's Worldwide Handsome? You're Worldwide Handsome. Worldwiiiiiide...OOH *slapping noise* Who's that FINE man in the mirror? Oh! Hahaha, that's just you, Jinnie. Hahah! ENERGY ENERGY ENERGY Okay let's gooooooooo.'

But I really need this job. *sigh*

Is it really necessary to hype yourself up in the mirror every single morning in the third person? I don't know anymore. He finally opened the door and I stood up straight with my clipboard in hand.

"Ahem. Thank you for giving me some alone time, JK. Is the limo already outside?"

I reeaaally need this job.

Kyra POV

I was walking around the studio in my beautiful green dress, twirling around, ready to go. I was just waiting for Namjoon to finish getting his hair done, so we could ride together to the gala. The driver had been waiting outside in the limo since 2:00 pm!

I was so nervous for Namjoon to see me in this dress. He would tell me how beautiful I looked, maybe he'd give me a peck on the cheek, worried not to mess up my lipstick. Maybe he'd look me in the eyes and flash his heart-melting, full smile. I can imagine how handsome he'll look in his custom Hoseok suit. I couldn't wait to hear his giggle, the one that sounds like HaHA.

There's nobody I'd rather go to the gala with. In fact, it's safe to say there's nobody I'd rather spend the rest of my life with. He's so caring, and I know he always wants the best for me. He really completes me. I smile to myself thinking about my Namjoonie.

I decided I'd just try to find him so I could show him my dress already! I couldn't wait to see him. I started through the hallway to find the room where the stylist was finishing Namjoon's hair, I had forgotten which room it was. Finally, I heard his deep voice from a room on the right side. When I arrived, my heart was beating as I put my hand on the doorknob. Here goes nothing!

But then I made out what he was saying.

"You're truly beautiful, do you know that?" 

What?

Isn't that what he said to me right before our first kiss on the Han River? Maybe he was practicing what he was going to tell me tonight? I looked through the little window of the door, and my heart dropped.

I saw Namjoon in his suit, looking handsome as ever... and the stylist sitting in his lap. His hands tangled in her hair. Lips entwined. And he was smiling into the kiss, just like he did with me all of those months ago.

My Namjoonie?

My Namjoonie... 

My Namjoonie no more.

A/N: OOOOOOOOOOOOO PLOT TWIST! Again, a very very very happy happy happy happy happiest of birthdays to Jung-Hoseok-Hobi-j-hope-lil seok-Jung Hakeem- leader of Latin America- second leader of BTS-dance KING, OUR HOPE, OUR ANGEL, my role model, my bias, one of the most amazing, talented, beautiful people in this world!!!!!! I hope one day, I can work as hard as you do and be happy:) HAPPY HOBI DAY!! insta: @/ mybtsphotobank