No. 16 - Forever and Always

"Deathbringer, what happened to us?" Glory asked, basking in the five o'clock sunlight.

"What do you mean?" The NightWing asked, watching his Queen carefully.

She sighed, "Remember when we first met? I was in disguise and you were supposed to kill me." 

"But I didn't," he added. "How could I kill such a pretty dragonet?"

"I'm flattered!" Glory chuckled. "But seriously, how did we end up like this?"

"It's this wonderful thing called fate I guess. That day I met you, I could see that we were meant to be." Deathbringer said with a glint in his black eyes. "All-knowing and all-handsome remember?"

"Hmph, I don't know about handsome..."

"Hey!" He slapped her playfully, "I know you can't resist this charm."

"That is not charm. That is a smug face." she said, her scales twisting in rivulets of silver and pink.

"We've been through so much together yet you still can't admit that my smile is extremely sexy and heroic."

Glory smiled, "I can't believe I fell for such a narcissist."

"Your sarcasm is legendary."

"That wasn't sarcasm."

"Oh it wasn't? So you did fall for me after all?"

"I didn't say that." She said sharply.

"But you implied it..."

"You are such a narcissist!"

"Well, I love you too my Queen."

A/N: That was very short. I am truly sorry. I'm exhausted and my creative juices are running low.

If you haven't already I would appreciate it if you checked out Deathbringer's new-ish bestselling story: Deathbringer's Ultimate Guide To Being a Bodyguard.