All Hell

*edited*

John's P.O.V

   Today was no better than yesterday. Except, Karkat didn't defend me today. Here's what happened:

          "Johnny, where's your boyfriend? Isn't he gonna save you, faggot?" Dave hissed in my ear. He had me pressed against my locker. I squirmed, trying to get out of his grip. "Oh, no, you're not going anywhere," Dave said, punching me in the gut. I groaned in pain and he punched me in the face. I sank to the floor clutching my nose. He kicked me again in the gut before walking away and saying "Bye-bye ya little fag" I started crying. How could this guy go from being one of my best friends to my torturer? Oh, yeah, I came out.

              That's basically what happened. When I got home, I endured more hell, because, of course, my father had to be homophobic too. My dad was drunk, again, and charged towards me.

"What the hell are you doing here, fag? Tainting my soil with your presence! The world would be so muc-"

I sighed and finished his sentence. "Better if fags like me were dead. And I still live here." I said, confusing myself and him. I looked down and played with my fingers. When it had been quiet for a while, I looked up and said "Dad, whatever you're gonna do, do it quickly, because I have a lot of homework."

What the hell am I thinking today? Where was this confidence when Karkat said I wasn't his boyfriend? "I-I'm s-sorry, p-please d-don't hurt m-me!" I stuttered. My dad smirked and said the worst words ever.

      "Oh, I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna do much worse than that."

A/N: OOOHH! SUSPENSE! What do you think? Am I good at writing this? I bet half of you know what's gonna happen *smirks evily* Don't worry, I think none of these things about gay people. After all, I'm (kind of) one of them.
Love ya, baes!!!!

   -Abby