One Big Trap

A/N By the way, I'm going to include both Karkat and John's POV in the chapters.

John's POV

Karkat kissed me! He really kissed me! I sound like a teenage girl right now. The kiss lasted about 10 seconds. I wish it was longer, but we pulled away when we heard something in the bushes. I turned around and I saw-holy shit.

Dave was in the bushes, with his phone out, recording everything. When he noticed me, he smirked and stopped the recording.

"Oh, hey gayboy. I'm just documenting this momentus occasion. Wouldn't you want your daddy to see your new boyfriend?" He said, smugly. Before I could respond, he jumped up and ran toward my house. I collapsed.

How could I be so stupid?! Karkat probably doesn't care about me.

This is all one big trap.

Tears streamed down my face as I got up and ran.

Just ran.

A/N Before it switches to Karkat's POV, I'd like to say that I'm eating gummies from Betty Crocker, the batter witch herself. :D

Karkat's POV

"Oh, hey gayboy. I'm just documenting this momentus occasion. Wouldn't you want your daddy to see your new boyfriend?" Dave said, smugly. Before John could respond, he jumped up and ran toward John's house.

John looked so broken, I started to crouch down, but John jumped up, crying and ran. No destination, just running. I wanted to follow him, to comfort him, but he probably doesn't want to talk to me. I went home.

When I got home, Terezi was waiting for me. No, I don't like her in that way, obviously, but I needed someone to help me forget about....him.

When Terezi licked my face, she asked "What's wrong? Is it that boy again?" 

"No, actually. We kissed." I said, sadly.

"Then, what's wrong?! That's great!" She exclaimed.

"Then, we were interuppted by Dave. He videotaped the whole thing and then, John ran away." I explained.

"That sucks. Anyway, did you think about him today?" She asked

Now, I bet most of you are wondering who he is. Well, he's-he's

Gamzee.

My past best friend

And, ex-boyfriend.

——————————————————————————————————–––
A/N Before I shipped JohnKat, I shipped GamKat. Because of that, I decided to have Karkat haunted by his past. So, long chapter today. I had to make up to you guys! How do you feel about John's little predicament? Oh, and yesterday, for Halloween, I was the 11th Doctor and someone in High School was Araidia! Tell me in the comments what you were for Halloween!
  Love ya, my Abbykats!
        Abby
P.S I'm going to alternate names for my followers! So for now, it's Abbykats. I'm going to use all of the names you guys have come up with, don't worry. And, if I use anyone's before yours, I'm not ranking. It's literally what I remember. Bye!