Terror, Pure Terror

John's POV

"John, you could always stay over." Rose's mom said to me as I got ready to leave. I shook my head no and left the house. It was around 10, so my dad was probably at the bar. When I got home, I unlocked the door and snuck to my bedroom. Or, at least tried to. I got all the way to my bedroom door,  but as I opened it,  it let out a loud squeak. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!" My dad came barreling down the hallway towards me.  He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to the living room. He threw me onto the ground and started kicking me in the ribs repeatedly. I tried to shield my face with my arms, but it didn't work. My dad picked me up off the ground and grabbed me by my shoulders.

"I wanna show you a little something, John." My dad said, baring his yellow teeth. He threw me down on the couch and turned on the TV. I know, I should have run, but my body was aching and I just couldn't do anything. My heart sunk to the pit of my stomach when I realized that the 'little something' my dad was showing me was the video Dave took of Karkat and me. When the video ended,  my dad's face was contorted in rage.

"Dad, please, it's not what it looks like." I pleaded

"Not what it looks like, then, what is it John?" My dad said, a maniacal smile spreading across his face.

Shit. If I said a kiss, he'd beat me, but if I said nothing, he'd beat me. It's a lose - lose situation.

"Nothing to say? Well, good. Because I got a little treat for you." My dad pulled me up and led me to the basement. When we got down there, I let out a gasp. No, no no no no,  please.

"John? Is that you?"

A/N Hehehe. Even on my birthday I'm evil. I couldn't do the Q&A because I didn't get enough questions. I need at least 8 more questions before I can write the chapter. So, little cliffy today, eh? I can just imagine the comments. Hope you had a Merry Christmas (or Happy Hanukkah) and I wish you guys a very happy new year.
Bye, my Fandom Kids!
Abby