Killing Him

Xasilinta and Reaper stayed in their Sacred Garden for a while, mostly due to Reaper's paranoia of Chara trying to kill the God of Passion while they were separated.

The white cloaked skeleton didn't try to stop his lover's coddling or his very pleasurable attentions, as he understood where the Dark God was coming from. Plus, he also wanted to spend some time away from the other Gods and Goddesses.

Now, don't get me wrong, Xas loves being around them! They're really kind and sweet, but... They can just be so extra and pushy, always wanting to know how he was created, always wanting to know where he came from... They were just curious, but it was driving him insane!

"Reaper, we have to go back to work, or else Asgore and Papyrus will through a fit." The white wearing skeleton whined, giggling at the end as he let his lover feel his naked body.

"But, what if Chara comes while I'm not there? I don't want you to get hurt." The other complained, lightly nipping at the other's chest.

Sili moaned gently, taking a deep breath to try and calm his racing soul.

"Come on, Reaps. We've been away for nearly a month. If any longer, they might come looking for us again and you're list would be keeping you away from me for months!"

At the smaller's reasoning, the larger skeleton gave a huff and got off his small lover.

"Fine, but only because I don't want to deal with a really long list." He grumbled, pulling on his thick cloak.

The younger God gave a happy chirp as he pulled on his clothes that had been discarded for the entire time that they were there, thanks to Reaper's horny ass.

"Ready to check in?" The Dark being chuckled, noticing how his lover was floating rather than standing.

"Oh, don't you start!" They hissed, glaring their beautiful night eyes at his pale white ones. "It's your fault for going so rough on me."

"Really? Because if I remember correctly, it was you who screamed and begged me to go faster, rougher, harder~" The perverted skeleton purred in the other's ear, pulling them close to his chest. "Want me to do it again?"

Xasilinta felt shivers run down his back, his body warming up at the dirty talk that his Reaper was so cleverly good at.

"N-Not now! We-We can do that later..." His strong voice faded into a weak, gentle one, almost pleading.

"Alright, I'll let you rest. I don't want to hurt you too much, my little masochist."

The two gave a soft chuckle at the end of that, just floating in the middle of their garden, enjoying each other's company.

After a few minutes, they both begrudgingly opened a portal to Asgore's Throne room.

Inside the room was Asgore, his ex-wife, Papyrus and Undyne.

All of them seemed to be worried, well more than usual anyway.

"Hey, we came in to check in." The tall God waved at them, closing the portal to the glowing garden.

The four other Gods and Goddesses gave curt nods, barely even registering the two new additions.

"She needs to be stopped, Toriel. She's too out of control." The God of the Sky warned the green wearing Goddess, his voice strained and tired.

"I know... But it's hard for me to just want to kill one of my children..." The motherly monster bowed her head in sorrow as the others seemed to have relaxed, sighing in a soft kind of relief.

"Hey, what's going on?" The white cloaked monster called out, his eyes glowing with confusion.

It was only then that the other showed that they had noticed them.

"Oh! Reaper, Xasilinta! I thought you two would've been in your garden for another month or so." The King called out, his white fur turning a light pink.

"I tried, but my little Night Flower wanted to get back to work." The dark God muttered, looking absolutely bored.

"REAPER! YOU DON'T JUST SAY THAT!" The young God hissed, his face becoming an odd flaming red color.

The perverted skeleton only smirked, his sinful eyes gazing his lover up and down like he always did when he wanted to show his love for his little Night Flower.

The Passion God blushed even a brighter red, his soul racing inside his ribcage, which did hurt a little bit.

"We were discussing the matter's of Chara. She's been on a rampage, looking for you two. She's lost her fucking head!" Growled the tough Goddess, her gold eyes glowing with a bright anger.

The couple nodded, their faces growing serious. Chara wasn't a joking matter, she was much stronger and more unstable than any other Chara, making her all the more dangerous.

"We have decided that killing her is the best opinion. The Multiverse would be much safer with her gone." The extremely tall skeleton muttered, his pale eyes holding worry.

"Well~ You don't have to look too far~" Came a soft purr, insanity right there.

Everyone's eyes looked up, the she-demon smiling down on them with crazed calmness.

"Say goodnight, Reaper~"

She moved too fast, no one had a chance of moving as she lunged towards the oldest soul harvester, her blade up and ready to swing down.

It all happened too fast, but it wasn't the dark cloak that fell to the ground with dust swirling around it. No... It was a pure white cloak with the inside looking like the night sky, beautiful snow white dust floating around.

Xasilinta was dead.