Bitches Get Stitches Pt.2

Jisoo popped a mint into her mouth, walking alongside with Hoseok and Yoongi.

"I remember I skipped out on this festival last year because of everything going on." Hoseok recalled, chuckling.

"Things seem to be better now."

"About that..."

"Jisoo." Yoongi hissed, shaking his head.

"Yoongs, we have to tell him."

"Yeah, but..." He pouted.

"Tell me what?"

"We're still getting texts." Jisoo hummed, staring ahead at the sidewalk. "It never really stopped I guess. After Tzuyu was sent away, Roa in lockdown, and Sana's now in juvenile...we expected it bam and done with, but of course not. Someone else took over Tzuyu's game."

"Seriously?"

"I find it amusing how you say this so calmly." Yoongi grumbled. "But yeah, she's right."

"And what about Momo?"

"Momo?"

Oh shit. Jisoo raised her eyebrows.

"Oh shoot, you might be into something. Why is Momo back?"

"And tell me why she had a gun too?"

"And who was that guy with her?" Jisoo added, sighing. "All these damn questions, we never get the answers in time."

She stopped talking once they reached a booth, smiling once she recognized the woman standing behind.

Hoseok also grinned, Yoongi remained in his neutral, polite, thin-lipped smile.

"Aunt Boa!"

That's what everyone called her; Aunt Boa. Kim Boa in actuality, she was the woman who worked in the Silver Moon diner, always had the bests chocolate milkshakes and sweet potato fries. Also the coolest older person Jisoo had ever met.

She wasn't old, probably her parents' age...but from that age group, she was definitely the coolest person she has known.

"Hey Jisoo! Hoseok, Yoongi, haven't seen you two around in a while. How are you all?"

"Senior applications are no joke." Yoongi whined, picking up a caramel apple from her table. "These look good."

"Go ahead and try. These are a Waterside tradition."

Jisoo smiled, taking one by the stick, and biting into it softly.

"All I see nowadays are cops everywhere, around your school, on the streets. I miss the way our town used to be—safe."

Aunt Boa was right, nowadays with Jennie's reappearance, cops were just everywhere. This was probably that new officer's doings. Nayeon was it?

Jennie has confided into the girls that the officer certainly hadn't believed her words, whilst the other one—Chanyeol—had.

So maybe this one was smart. Just like Officer Yezi.

Just thinking about that night when Solji and Yezi died sent chills down her spine.

She plastered a smile, nodding.

"I agree. But I'm sure things will die down eventually. People can't be speculating forever, they'll get bored."

Hoseok nodded earnestly. "Hey, we should keep going if we want to get to all the other tables. It was nice seeing you again Boa."

"Always a pleasure." She grinned back. "See you around!"