1

[No one's POV]

Brief introduction, Chaeyoung was ordered to get into Myoui Corporation from someone.

He also heard that Myoui Corporation's assistant CEO, Myoui Mina, needs a assistant.

He took the chance and decided to go for interview.

When he entered the interviewee's waiting room, he saw a lot of people waiting.

But he have confidence that he will get selected.

Once Chaeyoung's name is being called, he went into the interview room and sat down in front Mina.

"Good morning, Ms. Myoui. My name is Son Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung introduces and bowed.

"Take a seat." Mina said nonchalantly.

Chaeyoung took a seat and passed his CV to Mina.

Mina scanned through his CV and closed it after she finished it.

"So, what makes you want to join Myoui Corporation?" Mina asked, clasping her hands together and resting it on the table.

"I wanted to try a different environment of working. My previous job is also a assistant but I'm a engineer assistant." Chaeyoung said.

"So you don't know anything about business?" Mina asked.

"I did study business when I was in college." Chaeyoung said.

"Before my previous job which is the engineer assistant, I was working in States. And I'm a manager of a business company." Chaeyoung said.

"How long have you been working there?" Mina asked.

"Almost 4 years. But I left the job because of some personal matter in Korea." Chaeyoung said.

"And do you have a car?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Okay... Thank you for being here. I will contact you once results are confirmed." Mina said and Chaeyoung stood up.

He bowed one last time before exiting the interview's room.

He went back to his house and changed his clothes.

He then called someone and told him that he have already went for the interview.

He on the speaker as he went to cook some food for himself.

"Very good... Once it's confirmed that you will be entering the company, call me and I will tell you about the next step."

"Okay." Chaeyoung said and hung up the call.

After he finished cooking, he turned off the stove and placed the food on the plate.

He took the utensils and sat down on the dining table.

He start eating the food that he cooked while his mum is busy with her soup business.

His mum likes to cook soup and his dad decided to rent a shop for her to start her soup business.

Now, her soup business is quite well-known in Korea and whenever Chaeyoung feels like drinking soup, he would drive to his mum's shop and order his favorite, ginseng steam chicken soup.

But now, he's too lazy to go out so he decided to cook his meal himself.

When he finished, he spend his day waiting and waiting for results.

He went to his kitchen cabinet to see if there is any potato chips but there isn't any.

He then went out to buy the potato chips as well as some groceries for himself.