3

[Chaeyoung's POV]

When the next day arrives, I went to the company and saw Ang Ziyong entering Myoui Corporation.

I decided to take a while and when it is at the mid of their discussion, I will go in and deliver coffee.

Like that, I can take the chance to see what are they doing.

When I saw that the time is up, I took the two cups of coffee and went in.

I saw many medical products on the table and I know that it is from Ang Ziyong.

Luckily when I'm in high school, I'm pretty good in Chemistry so when I take a sneak peak on the lists of items added into the medication, I can tell that those are high quality.

I exited the office and went to check on Wang Medical's making of medication oil.

It was said that they used a lot of chemicals as well as some tonic and mix it.

They also did tests on some people and it is really effective.

"Wang Medical is one of the famous and reliable medical company in Taiwan previously. Which means those medical are not fake. But what if Ang Ziyong added something into those products?" I mumbled under my breath.

"Mr. Son Chaeyoung, please send Mr. Ang down." Miss Myoui said and I nodded.

I guess they didn't heard what I said earlier.

I waited with him at the boarding area for his chauffeur.

When his car arrive, the chauffeur opened the door for him and he went in.

The chauffeur closed the door and went back to the driver's seat before driving off.

Once I confirmed that the car is out of the perimeter of light, I then went back to my table and saw Miss Myoui working diligently.

'She's actually quite pretty... Who so ever married her must be lucky...' I thought and smiled.

I then saw her pen dropped in front of her table so she stood up and went to picked it.

'Damn... She's also sexy... What a full package...' I thought and gulped.

When I saw her looking at me, I quickly divert my sights to the paperwork and continue to do my work.

I didn't even notice that there's a figure beside my table as I'm working.

I look up and saw Miss Myoui standing beside my table.

I quickly stood up and looked down as she's shorter than me even though she's wearing heels.

"Yes, Miss Myoui?" I asked.

"Follow me to the gym." Miss Myoui said and I nodded.

I shut down my computer and start walking to the car park.

We went to my car and I opened the door for Miss Myoui.

After that, I got into the driver's seat and revved the engine.

I start driving to a private gym that I know and parked at the opened shelter car park beside the gym.

"Hey, Chaeyoung. What a coincidence." My friend, Jeongyeon greeted.

"Yeah. Wow keeping fit huh?" I said as I slapped his bicep.

"Yeah, Momo likes me muscular. But..." Jeongyeon trailed off and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Look at what she is doing." Jeongyeon said and pointed at a direction.