19

[No one's POV]

Days and days have passed and very soon, it's Michaeng's wedding day.

"Hey, how do I look?" Chaeyoung asked as he adjusted his tie while facing Jeongyeon.

"God Chaeyoung, this is already the third time you asked me. And my answer will still be the same, handsome." Jeongyeon said and rolled his eyes.

"Hey! You got to understand that this is the most important day of my life." Chaeyoung said.

"Fine, fine..." Jeongyeon said and went to the couch to sit down.

"Tzuyu-ah, how do I-" Chaeyoung is interrupted by Tzuyu.

"You look good... Stop worrying..." Tzuyu said monotonously and Chaeyoung sighed.

"I can't wait to see Mina." Chaeyoung said and smiled at the thought of his fiancé.

When the assistant organizer of the wedding came in to tell Chaeyoung that it's about time, he shot out of the room and went to Mina's dressing room.

"Wait... In order to enter, you have to go through a few test." Sana said and Chaeyoung sighed in frustration.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I dare you to eat wasabi and drink hot water after that." Sana dared and Chaeyoung didn't hesitated for a while.

He immediately took the wasabi away from Sana's hand and start eating the sauce.

Even though it choked him, he continued it and after he finished the wasabi, he took the cup of hot water and gulped it down in one go.

It burns his mouth but that didn't stop him from fetching his soon-to-be wife.

"What else? Or else I'll go in to fetch her." Chaeyoung is once again stopped by Momo.

"You have to choose one of the girls here." Momo said and a row of girls stood in front of Chaeyoung.

Tzuyu and Jeongyeon have their mouth watered as they watched the sexy and pretty girls in front of them.

The girls wore revealing clothes and it can clearly show their cleavage, their mounds are about to popped out from the dress.

"What are you guys watching?" Sana and Momo went to their husband and pinched their ear.

"Ouch! Babe! I'm sorry! I will only look at you!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

"How dare you look at them, Chou Tzuyu?! Doesn't mine enough to satisfy you?!" Sana exclaimed as she twisted Tzuyu's ear.

"Ah! Wifey, I'm sorry! Please forgive your yoda!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

Sana and Momo then dragged their husband away.

After that, Momo went back and stood beside Chaeyoung.

"Who do you choose?" Momo asked.

"The woman inside the dressing room with wedding gown." Chaeyoung said and Momo signaled the girls to dance seductively to Chaeyoung and watched his reaction.

But as they do that, Chaeyoung seems to have no interest.

After a minute, Momo got the girls to leave and Chaeyoung turned to Momo.

"Congrats, you passed the test. Unlike my husband." Momo said and glared at Jeongyeon.

"Sorry babe..." Jeongyeon said and give Momo a nervous smile as he know what is going to happen next.

"So can I go in now?" Chaeyoung asked and Momo nodded.

Chaeyoung then barged in to see his beautiful soon-to-be wife giggling while looking at him.