4

[Mina's POV]

Recently as I was working, I can see that the Chaeyoung guy is staring at me.

Well, when he stare at me with his day-dreaming face, actually, I got to admit that he look quite cute like that.

I would smile secretly when I saw him making foolish mistakes like passing me the wrong file to see, dropping his things constantly and passing me tea instead of coffee.

He looks cool with his cool boy style but I didn't know that he is actually easily distracted guy.

I also caught him staring at me when I am picking up something.

Well, maybe not me but my chest area.

He thought that I didn't know?

I always know that he is staring at me and my chest area.

What a horny guy...

But he's interesting.

When he saw me upset, he would do something foolish to cheer me up.

Even though I look like I'm still not happy, but deep down inside my heart, I'm happy that he would try to cheer me up.

Honestly speaking, many guys tried to woo me but when they saw me not reacting to whatever actions they're doing, they soon give up.

But for Chaeyoung, it's different.

He never give up and he would try all his best.

But this time, I'm charmed by him.

Today is a weekend that means no work day.

I then decided to go out and shop for new clothes.

Right after I've finished, I slowly walk back home and when I was crossing the road, a car suddenly rush out and honk at me.

I thought something is going to happen to me until someone carried me away.

"Watch where you're going!" The driver shouted.

"Sorry... Sorry..." I looked up and saw Chaeyoung.

I froze at my spot as I keep staring at him.

"Miss Myoui? Miss Myoui?" He called and I got my senses back.

I look at him and he released from the hug.

"Sorry... Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Be careful." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you." I said and he smiled, revealing his dimple.

"Your welcome." He said and was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Hey, can I treat you a meal? To thank you for saving me earlier." I said and he looked at me.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sure..." He said.

"Let's go." I said and we went to a Western restaurant.

I called the waiter and we ordered our foods and drinks.

"So... Tell me more about you." I said and rest my chin on my palm.

"Well... I'm just a normal guy... My dad is the Son Company's CEO and my mum own a soup shop." Chaeyoung said.

"What? Son Company's CEO? Then why are you working as my assistant?" I asked.

"Well... I wanted to live a normal life like everybody does. That's why I wanted to work in your company." Chaeyoung said.