Chapter 6 I don't want to do this anymore

Warning, this chapter contains uncomfortable and disturbing scenes.

————

As the Megaraptor and Ampelosaurus kept fighting, Drack turned to the group. "Now to deal with you." He took Paris' card.

"Don't you dare..." Zoe murmured horrifiedly.

He grinned evilly and summoned the Parasaurolophus. Once the dinosaur appeared, she growled. Her eyes were dark.

"Paris?" Zoe walked over to her partner slowly.

"Idiot," Drack said, "get her." As he said that Paris rushed towards Zoe, ramming into her.

"Paris... What's wrong...?" Zoe whispered, tearing up. She stood up like it was nothing. The Parasaurolophus turned back to her, rushing at her again. She knocked her down again.

————

Max and Chomp were back in the D-lab.

"Where is the dinosaur?" he asked. He paused when he noticed the silence from the others. The only sound was from the monitor. Everyone was almost hypnotized. He turned to it and his eyes widened.

"Teleport me!" he snapped at the others.

Reese finally looked away from the monitor. She set up the coordinates. Max and Chomp teleported.

————

"Girl!" Sue shouted and ran to her best friend, hugging her. "Girl, are you okay? Girl?"

"Yeah..." Zoe replied.

"Not for long," Drack chuckled. A move card in his hand glowed and Metal Wing's Pteranodons were summoned. Their eyes were dark as well. They flew at the girls.

Zoe looked up at them. She gasped and pushed Sue away from her.

The bright light appeared, Max and Chomp were on the battlefield. His eyes fell on Zoe.

She was on her knees, hurt.

The Pteranodons were heading at her.

They're going to attack her!

"Zoe!"

*Bam!*

The first one hit her.

She bit her lip.

*Bam!*

The second one hit her.

Everyone just stared.

*Bam!*

She got the final blow. She screamed loudly in pain.

"ZOE!!!"

————

Kyra gasped, covering her mouth.

Reese's body froze. Her eyes were locked on the monitor.

————

Zoe fell to the ground, her body soring.

"One more time," Drack ordered. Paris glared at Zoe again, ready to attack. She rushed to her friend angrily.

"Paris is under his control," Max realized, "alright, Chomp. We...we must stop Paris." He changed Chomp into a card. "Go, Triceratops! Roar!"

The Triceratops appeared and rammed into the Parasaurolophus, knocking her down.

Zoe looked up. "Paris...no..." She hardly got up.

"Alright, Chomp. I don't want to do this either, but we have to turn Paris back into a card..."