I did it.

Shais POV:

Me and theo are kissing on the Ferris wheel at a amusement park. I honestly don't even care if anyone sees us. I pull away from the kiss. Then the our turn to get off the Ferris wheel. Me and theo get off.

"We'll wasn't that a fun ride" theo says

"Shut up" I laugh

"Shall we go swimming now" he says

"Sure"

We walk to the waterpark area. We decide to rent a locker. We walk up to the waterpark attendance. We pay for a locker and get a key.

I take off my clothes and put them in a locker. Then i see theo is staring at me while I'm in my b-kini.

"Close your mouth, your gonna catch flies" I say

"But" theo says

"No buts" I say

Theo has like the most amazing abs. Oh my god why am I starring at him. You can do that tonight shai. We decide to go on a slide. We grab a two people tube. We walk up these stairs to were the waterside is. Then I get in the tube that is facing in the front and theo gets in the back one. He puts his hands on my hips. We push the tube and we go through the waterside. We start to scream. We'll theo sounds like a girl when he screams. So I start to laugh.

Then we finally land into the pool.

"wasn't that fun girly?" I say

"I'm not a girl" theo laughs

"I know, but you scream like a girl" I say

"I know, I hate when I do that" he says

We get out of the tub. Then we walk out of the pool and I put the tub were the rest of the tubs are.

"How about we do the lazy river" I say

"Okay, sure" he says

We walk to the lazy river. But sadly there is a line. So we grab our tubes. There wasn't a two people tubes. So we have to go alone. Then theo squeezes my butt.

"Theo" I yell

"What?" Theo laughs

"Why did you do that?" I say

"Because I couldn't Resist touching the bootay" he says

"God, theo your so full of it" I say

He just laughs back at me. I just shake my head, because he is so full of it. But why did he do that? Did he really want me?

Theos POV:

I did that because I wanted shai. Now it's our turn to go in the lazy river. I get in the tub. Then shai gets in hers. So then we float down the river.

"Do you wanna get some food after this?" I say

"Sure" she says

God she looked hot. In that bathing suit. She really did. She had no clue how much I wanted her. Then water just falls onto shai. I start to laugh at her.

"Stop laughing, that's not funny" shai says

"It's just water shai" I say

"Still" she says

Then water falls onto me. Crashing powerfully water. I'm soaked. Then shai starts to laugh at me.

"Okay fine it isn't funny" I say

"Told you" I say

Then I lose shai from lots of people. I try to grab her hand but it's too late she's too far away from me. Then finally we reach the end of the river. I get out of the tube to find shai. I can't seem to find her. Then someone hugs me from behind. I turn around and it's shai.