Babysitting?

Shais POV:

I open my eyes and I realize theo is still sleeping. We had she's last night and it was amazing. But our clothes and bathing suits our on the floor. Theo is snoring. We are still naked so. I get up from the bed and go into the bathroom. I decide to take a shower. I start the shower. Then I get in. I pull the shower curtain from the other side. I squirt some of my shampoo into my hands and plop into my hair. Then I scrub it in my hair. Then I lean my hair back and let the water wash my shampoo out. Then I get some conditioner and rub it through my hair. I get my comb and comb all the nots out of my short hair. I lean back and let the water wash out the conditioner of my hair. I grab my washcloth and pump some fruity body wash. I rub the body wash all over me. I smell fruity and feel fresh. I grab my razor and shaving cream. I rub shaving cream all over my legs. I grab my razor and shave my legs. Once I'm done I wash all the shaving cream off of me. Then I turn the shower off. I push the shower curtain to other side so I can get out of the shower. I step out and grab my towel. I dry myself off. Then I realize I forgot my clothes. Maybe theo is still asleep. I open the bathroom door. Then I grab my extra clothes from my beachbag.

"Hey" theo says

"Hey" I say

"How'd did you sleep?" He says

"Alright, how about you?" I say

"Same, oh I see you got a shower?" He smirks

"Yep, I did" I say

"We could of got one together" he smirks

"In your dreams lover boy" I say

He frowns and I walk back into the bathroom to get changed.

Theos POV: I get up from my bed and get changed quickly. While shai is getting changed in my bathroom. I put on a t-shirt and shorts. Last night was the best night of my life. When me and Ruth were dating we didn't have as much fun as me and shai did. Shai comes out from the bathroom.

"Hey shai, my brother is coming in town to visit me" I say

"Oh okay" shai smiles

"Well, with his wife and kids" I say

"Ohh, is he the oldest?" She says

"Yes, he is" I say

"We'll you were the baby theo" she squeezes my cheeks.

"I was a baby" I say

"I know, but your so cute" she says

"Haha yeah, what time is it?" I say

"About 2:30 pm" she says

"Oh shit, my brother is going to be here any minute, can you help me clean up?" I say

"Sure" she says

I make my bed and try to clean up any crap I have here in my room. Tonight were gonna go out to dinner and I'm gonna see if shai wants to come.

Then I hear a knock on my door. I walk up to the door and I open it.

"Jason" I say

"Theo" my brother says

We hug. And I hug my sister in law.

"Hello Amanda" I say

"Hello theo, how are you" she says

"Great, how about you" I say

"Wonderful" I say

"Can we come in?" Jason laughs

"Haha of corse" i say

I let them come in, they already checked out there hotel room so.

"Theo, what happened to you and Ruth?" Jason says

"We'll Ruth cheated on me" I say

"Aw, I'm sorry man" he says

"It's alright" I say

"Uncle theo can we play a game" Kayla says

Jason has one daughter and one son. They're both twins and there six year old.

"This is shailene my girlfriend, she is my co star who works with me on divergent and insurgent" I say

"Nice to meet you" shai says and shakes Amanda's and Jason's hands.

"If you don't mind asking, how old are you shailene? Jason says

"I'm 22" she says

"Age doesn't matter to us, the only thing that matters to us is our love" I say

"Aww you guys are so cute" Amanda says

"Thank you" shai says

"Hey theo can you do me a favor?" Jason says

"Sure, anything" I say

"Can you babysit Kayla and Sam for a couple of hours because me and Amanda wanna visit some sightings in Georgia" Jason says

"Sure" I say

"Thanks so much, I'll see you guys around 5 for dinner" Amanda says

"Okay" I say

They both walk out the door and close it. Oh god this is gonna be just great. Babysitting six year olds my favorite. I love them trust me, but they can get annoying.

Shais POV:

We'll me and theo have to babysit Theos brothers kids. We'll this gonna be fun. I haven't babysit since highschool. Dear god this is gonna be so much fun.

"Uncle theo can we play hide and go seek?" Sam says

"Sure" theo says

"Okay sam how about you go count in that corner and count to ten" I say

"Okay" Sam says

I go hide under the bed. Lucky I can fit underneath Theos bed. I don't know where theo is hiding. I hear Sam to start to walk and I hear him say I found you uncle theo. So I'm guessing he found theo. Then I hear more footsteps. Then I hear Sam say I found you kk. Where's shai? I hear theo say. Found her I hear theo say. Theo lifts up the bedskirt and smiles. I scoot our from underneath the bed. I smile back at him.

One hour later.

We have been playing hide and go seek for about an hour. I'm starting to get really tired. Finally Kayla finds theo. He was the last person to be found.

"Theo can we play again?" Kayla says

"Sorry Kayla but me and shailene have to rest" Theos says

Then I see Kayla and Sam tackle theo. Dear god little kids. I walk to over to theo and I try to get them off of theo. I pull them off theo. God this is gonna be the longest two hours of my life....

I hope you all enjoyed!

-Nikki