Cuddle with me? ✤

Shais POV:

I'm sitting there in a chair in my dressing room while my makeup artist is doing my makeup. I'm already changed in my dauntless outfit and now my makeup is being done. Then my makeup artist is done with my makeup. Then I look in the Mirror that is standing right across me. How does Theo think I am beautiful? I don't know what makes me so perfect? Theo Saids I'm perfect but I don't know how? I just sit there in my chair staring at myself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful" A voice says

I turn around and I see it's theo. My makeup artist already left. I blush

"No you really do" theo says then he walks towards me and leans his head on my shoulder.

"How?" I say

"Because you are shai, you are flawless" theo says

"I love you" I say

"I love you too" he kisses my cheek

"We'll we better get going" I say

"Of corse" he says

+++++

Me and theo walk to the limo. We drive to we're the abnegation houses are. We are filming the bathtub scene today. They had to rebuild them since we're filming in Atlanta instead of Chicago for insurgent. So they had to tore the old ones down in Chicago. I was kinda disappointed we weren't filming in Chicago because that's were divergent and insurgent takes place and also a little bit of allegiant. From what I heard. But I was fine with it, I think we filmed here because of the farmland for amity and we didn't wanna make two trips so we were gonna film it here.

+++++

15 minutes later...

Me and theo arrive where the abnegation houses are. The camera crew is already so is Robert. Then we see Neil. Since he couldn't film insurgent, he is gonna be the co producer.

"Hey guys, how are you doing?" Neil says

"Good" me and theo both say

"We'll, you both better get on set, I'll talk to you later" Neil says

"Okay" me and theo both say

Me and theo walk into the abnegation house upstairs into the bathroom. This is the only abnegation house, that has air condiction and plumbing. The other houses don't have anything.

Me and theo both sit on the curb of the tub.

ACTION! Robert yells

Theo turns on the Faucet and water starts to full the tub. Theo gets a washcloth and starts to clean my fake wounds.

"I have no family now, or one of them is a traitor" I cry

"I'll be your family now" theo says

"I love you" I say

He frowns at me, "say it again" theo says

"I love you Tobias" I say

Theo presses his face to my neck and kisses me right above my collarbone, then my cheek and then kisses my lips.

"I love you too" theo says

And CUT! Robert says

Me and theo get up from the tub. And head back to the set to get our stuff.

Theos POV:

I just got changed back into my regular clothes and packed up my stuff in my bookbag. Then I hear a knock on my trailer.

"Come in" I say

And then it's shai. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her. I hug her so tight to show her how much I love her.

"Theo, stop being so cute" shai says

"I'm sorry baby, I can't help it" I say

"What, do you wanna do tonight?" Shai says

"How about a scary movie night" I say

"Okay" she says

Me and shai walk to the limo outside and head back to our hotel.

++++++

I unlock my hotel door. Shai jumps onto my bed. I throw her one of my t-shirts and she walks into my bathroom to get changed. But I gotta admit she does look sexy in my t-shirts. Like damn... I decide to just sleep in my t-shirt and shorts what I wore to go to set today. I get the remote and turn the tv on. Then I lay on the bed and go onto on demand. I search for the conurging. Shai comes out of the bathroom and lays next to me. I press buy.

"I'm scared theo" she says

"I'll protect you shai" I say

+++++

We're already 15 minutes into the movie. And shai is burying her head into my shirt. Then I hear this big boom.

"Turn off theo!" She says

"Okay okay" I say

"Can you cuddle with me theo?" Shai says

"Sure baby" I say

I turn off the lights. Then we both get under the covers and I wrap my arms around her waist and soon sleep catches us and we both fall asleep.

Whatcha guys think?

Sorry if there was any spelling mistakes.

Also again sorry if I got the lines wrong from insurgent I have read it in a while so. I'll post the next chapter tomorrow!

I also found some awesome things about theo. We'll theo might make a twitter like omfggg. Mekhi has been talking him into it. Also theo has INSTA!?! LIKE WHAT! When Mekhi took a set photo with theo on Mekhi's real Instagram he tagged theo. So it has to be his real account, like why would Mekhi tagged one random theo James account if it wasn't really him?. He must of had that account but never used it or he just made it. Let's just hope he uses it and makes a twitter!!

-Nikki