You Are Mine

Shais POV:

I'm awoken by a Big Bang. I look across from me and theo dropped a class.

"Sorry shai" theo says

"No no it's okay" I say

I get up from the couch and walk into the kitchen. I open the door knob to my food closet and on the top shelf is a dust pan. I grab the dust pan. I walk over to were theo is and I start to pick up the broken glass. Then I walk over to the kitchen and throw the glass in the trash can.

"I'm sorry shai I have been a mess lately" he says

I walk over to theo. Then I put hand on Theos cheek.

"You haven't been a mess baby" I say

"Yes I have, I keep breaking things like hearts" he says

"What do you mean theo, you haven't broke any hearts?" I say

"Yes I have, I broke your heart two times and um um" he says

"You didn't brake my heart, we just had some fights in the past and who theo?" I say

"My sister" he says

We both sit onto the couch and I put my hand on Theos thigh.

"What happened?" I say

"Every since I took the role of divergent, she thinks I care about fame more then family and if she said I took the role she wouldn't talk to me, and I really wanted to take the role of four and I broke her heart, we haven't talked in year even how much I tried to talk to her" he says

"Awh theo, it's your choice and she has to accept it" I say

"I know, even when I go to family things she ignores me when I'm right in front of her" he says

"You know what for Christmas I'm going to England with you to help you figure out this problem with your sister" I say

"Really you would do that shai?" He says

"Of corse baby" I say

" I love you so much" he says

"I love you too" I say

He leans in and brushes his lips with mine. Then he finally starts to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck and puts his hands on my hips. He licks my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I let him. The kiss becomes more passionate. I lay back on the couch. He hovers over me. He starts to kiss my neck. Then he moves down to my collarbone.

"I think we should go to the bedroom" I smirk

He doesn't say anything. He just picks me up. Then walks up the stairs and then turns the door knob. Then he closes the door. He lays me on the bed.

He gets onto the bed and hovers over me. Then continues to kiss my collarbone. Then he moves up back to my lips. Then he reaches for the hem of my shirt. He pulls the shirt off me. Then gives my breasts a light squeeze. Then he kisses down my stomach.

"Theo" I moan

"Shai" he moans

He unzips my jeans and pulls them down my legs. Then he goes back up to my bra and he unhooks it and then throws it somewhere in my room the hell who knows were. Then he kisses my breasts. Then he pulls down my underwear. He moves down to my ankles and starts kisses up my right leg and then he does it to my other leg. Then he moves his head were i need him the most. He sticks a finger in me and then adds another. Then he starts to kiss between my legs. I moan and I start to shake I hope he isn't noticing. I reach for hem of his shirt and he pulls it over his head. Then I reach for his belt and I take off his pants and then theo takes off his boxers. He leans in front of entrance and thrusts in. The pressure between my legs starts to hurts then it turns into pleasure. I have even Been taking birth control ever since I was dating theo. Then he pulls out.

"You are mine" theo says

"Yes I am, and forever will be" I say

"Goodnight beautiful" he says

"Goodnight handsome" I say

Then I turn off the light and soon sleep catches me.