Thanksgiving

Today is thanksgiving. I don't really know what I'm doing today. But I might go over to my moms for thanksgiving. But I don't know. I grab a lighter and light some autumn candles in my living room. I go upstairs and open my door to my bedroom and grab my MacBook Pro. I close my bedroom door and walk back downstairs. I sit on the couch and log onto twitter and I tweet happy thanksgiving! Then I hear my phone start to buzz on my glass coffee table. I see it's my mom I grab my phone and I hit the pickup button.

"Hey honey" my mom says

"Hi mom" i say

"Are you coming over later for thanksgiving dinner?" She says

"Uh No" I say

"Aww okay, but if this is because of theo don't do this because of him" she says

"No it's not" I lie

"Okay good, if you wanna still come over later you can" she says

"Okay, uh I gotta go" I say

"Okay bye" she says

"Bye" I say

Then I hang up my phone and put it back onto the coffee table. Tears start to come down my face. I miss theo so much we haven't been talking in 3 weeks not even texting. He is so busy with this movie, I feel like he doesn't even care. I know he is in England now with his family for thanksgiving, but if he is happy that's what matters. I slam my head onto the pillow on my couch and start to sob into it. I miss theo so much. It's so hard to be away from someone so long that you love so much. I need to seem him again but I know that won't be for awhile. Then I hear a knock on the door, I wipe my face and I get up from the couch. I walk over to my front door and I turn the door knob and I open the door. I see theo there with his luggage.

I

Just

Stand

There

In

Shock