Chapter 9

She's struts out throwing her hips side to side. She turns around and looks at me throwing me a smirk. Why? I don't know. She looks as plastic as ever.

"So what bring you back?" dad ask me throwing his arm over moms shoulder. I ignore the bitch.

"A few things actually."

"Like?" mom ask.

"Well it was time to come home. They want to join the pack and the other one thing I'd like to talk to you in private."

"Well welcome to the pack." mom chirps.

"That's it?" Jayden ask shocked.

"What did you expect? Grilling, torcher?" mom jokes.

"Something." says Liam.

"Nah any family of Micah's is family of ours." dad says.

"Told you wusses." I tell them.

"The torcher comes later." mom jokes.

"Ari." dad warns.

"What I can have some fun with them later?" she ask innocently. Their eyes go wide.

"She's kidding." I tell them.

"You hope anyway." mom says. "You know I haven't got to play with any of my tourcher toys in years." she says dramatically. She really doesn't have torcher toys.

"Momma." I say warningly.

"Okay okay I'm kidding. Sheesh."

"Oh thank god." Luke says. Did they really take her seriously?

"Barbecue!" mom yells. Yes!

"Come on son tell..." dad starts.

"Oh wait." mom cuts in.

"What?" dad ask.

"Garage." mom squeals. So unlike mom.

"Oh yeah come on Micah we got something for you." dad chirps.

The bitch is still watching. We follow mom and dad to one of the garages. He lifts open sitting there are their new bikes. Plus mom and dads boys, plus some new additions. there's enough here to start they're own dealership.

"Still got them?" I ask shaking my head.

"Never to old to ride." mom states walking to a tarp. "Your sixteenth birthday." she pulls the tarp back. Sitting there is a slick black Lamborghini.

"That's....that's...mine?" I stutter shocked.

"Yes sir." mom chirps.

"Seventeenth birthday." dad says pulling back a tarp. Sitting there is a motorcycle. Just like their. A slick black GSXR 1300.

"No way!" I yell.

"Yes way." dad laughs.

"And eighteenth birthday." mom chirps.

"Me." Shay cuts her off. She's leaning against the door arms folded over her chest. "Bubba." she says curtly. Uh oh she's pissed.

"Is that the only hello I get?"

"I don't know. You plan on bailing in us again." she says fake blowing on her nail with a bored expression.

"Nope." I say shaking my head.

"In that case.....bubba!" she yells running to me jumping in my arms.

"God I missed you sis." I say swinging her around. She's just as small as mom.