Chapter 11

Trini's POV

We finally moved. It took us long enough. With packing, moving, relocating the pack, unpacking, decorating. It was a pain in the butt. But we are finally done. Dad and the other alphas wife help my pack find houses around town. The pack is staying closer together this go round instead of living here and there. You know why? Because this school is over populated with wolves. Sure there are humans too. How cool is that? Now I get to go to school with my friends and a bunch of wolves. It's going to be awesome.

You'd think I'd be scared to go to school with a bunch of wolves I don't know and some apparently aren't fond of humans. I'm not though. I'll have my pack they won't let anything happen to me. It's our first day. I'm kinda excited.

"Well hello beautiful." someone says throwing a arm over my shoulder. I know that voice. I turn my head to the side. Yep there he is.

"What are you doing here? Stalking me?" he scoffs.

"You'd be so lucky. I was going to ask you the same thing." now it was my turn to scoff.

"No you'd be the lucky one. I just moved here." I tell him.

"Wait your the pack that moved here?" he ask shocked.

"Yeah now answer my question. What are you doing here?"

"This is my school. It's my pack that goes here."

"Your alpha Silver's son?!" I asked shocked.

"Yep. You've meet him?"

"Nope mom and dad have though. I've been busy."

"You going to the barbecue this weekend?"

"Yep."

"Who's the human whore?" some ugly bitch ask Micah. Before he can answer I step up.

"The human has a name and I'm not a whore but from the make up caked on your face and the clothes or lack of clothes. I'd say your the whore."

"Bitch do you know who your talking too."

"Luckily no and really don't care. Now if you'll excuse me. Move."

"Bitch I'm the alphas mate." Micah scoffs. "I'll tear you to shreds." she threatens.

Alex Kevin and Joe stand in front of me.

"I don't care who you are." Alex says.

"Touch her and I'll tear YOU to shreds." Joe says.

"Rip your throat out and feed it to my snake. Back the fuck off." Kevin says finishes.

"You can't talk to me that way. I'm the alphas mate. Micah do something." Micah pats Alex on the back.

"Couldn't of said it better myself boys." he snickers.

"Micah!" she screeches.

"Would you like me to show you around?" he ask us ignoring her.

"Sure." Joe says. I nod. And we walk away

"Well that was fun." Cassie says.

"That's your mate?" I ask him.

"Sadly yes."

"Oh umm sorry." Kevin says. Micah waves him off shaking his head.

"Sorry but when you said she was a bitch I thought you were only calling her that because she rejected you but she's really a bitch." I say. He nods.

"I know she's been pulling this mate bullshit because her boyfriend is out of town and she's getting on my nerves." he says shaking his head.

"Are you going to take her back?" I ask trying to hide my disapointment.