The fault in the fates

"So let me get this straight." Leo said, looking both confused and/ or amused, Percy couldn't tell. "Or let me get something Bi you." Percy added quickly while grinning. "Ok, ok. Let's Pan this out for a second." Will joined smiling. Percy giggled and gave him a high-five, while Annabeth facepalmed. "Let's Ace this test!" Neville said laughing, but stopped blushingly when the wizards looked at him all shocked. Everyone was either praying to the Gods or giggling. 

By now everyone was looking at Nico, waiting for him to join. Nico inhaled and sighed, looking towards Percy dead in the eye. "Percy, this is not the time for jokes. Your grandfather is literally a murderer who escaped death." Percy glanced over at Harry Potter, who looked at him with a mix  of emotions between hate and amusement. Percy turned back to Dumbledore who was smiling. "Sorry, you know, ADHD and all." Percy said giggling. "So I have an evil grandpa, who killed people for power. Is wizardly racist, and who escaped death and wants me to join the evil side because I'm a wizard?" The older wizard, Remus nodded, while Sirius just stood in silence. 

"Oh! And his name is literally Death flight in French." Cho, a daughter of Aphrodite added. Annabeth, Percy's lovely girlfriend stepped closer to Percy, holding his hand. "What are we going to do about it, Dumbledore? We can't let him get Percy." Annabeth pleaded. Finally for the first time since they came, Harry stepped up. "He'll be coming with us." Harry announced. The whole camp went deathly silent, before some of the campers, Percy's friends, stood in front of him and had their weapons pointed at the golden trio. "He is not going anywhere." Nico hissed. The three kids stumbled backwards in fear, as their eyes were glued to the weapons. 

"Calm down campers! And put away your weapons!" Chiron ordered. They exchanged looks and stares, before they reluctantly threw their weapons away. Chiron turned to the golden trio, who were all shocked. "I'm terribly sorry for that, young wizards, but the campers here are very protective of each other." Chiron apologized. "While I don't like the idea of Percy being so far away, Dumbledore and I have already discussed this. But don't be concerned, Percy will not be going alone." The whole camp whispered and muttered under their breath, Percy squeezed Annabeth's hand tighter. His eyes found themselves staring into Annabeth's grey eyes, that looked at him pleadingly.

"Campers!" Chiron shouted. "The two campers that will follow Percy to Hogwarts are Thalia Grace and Nico di Angelo. And before you ask, yes, I have informed Nico's father and lady A."

Sorry it's been so long, I have been really busy. But I hope you like it!- Author