◇1.6◇

Jahseh

November 14, 2013

At the moment I was sitting down in a corner making beats with Stokeley. We got bored and we were just saying random things. "Imma stab him and he'll bleed, but that don't mean I'll stop" I said. "Stop" he said. "I'll only stop when they call the cops" I said. "Opps sheesh" he said and we laughed.

This nigga Tony came over. "Hey I heard yall trying to spit flame" he said. "Ok first off we weren't trying and you can take that somewhere else" I said. "Or what lil nigga" he said. I began to stand up, but Stokeley grabbed my arm.

"He ain't worth it Jah" he said. I looked over my shoulder at a guard who was just watching. I let out a breath and sat down. "You right" I said. He made another beat and said some random shit.

"On yo block popping shit, like I pop pills" he said. "Aye" I said. "Aye aye" he said. We got really hype and shit. "Settle down delinquents" Sharon said. "What you doing after you get out of here?" I asked him.

"Shit ion know, probably the same shit that got me here" he said. "I feel that" I said. "How bout when we both out we can do the shit together" he said. "I mean shit yeah, ion got no friends anyway" I said.

"Alright then, bet" he said. He dapped me up and we went back to doing what we were doing. "Its lunch time delinquents" Sharon said. We stood up and did what they said. Walked into the little dining area and looked at the trash food.

"I ain't eating this shit" I said. " me neither man" Stokes said. We just sipped on our water and took a bite off the stale ass bread. The only thing edible on that plate was the peaches. School food looking ass.

So I found out that stokeley is 17 and his birthday is in April. That's when he gets out. He gets out late April. I get out in June. This nigga was supposed to get out in March, but his dumbass got into a fight.

I can't wait to get out this bitch.

Avery

November 14, 2013

I'm hanging out with my friend named Andre. We had a couple classes together at school. He's pretty cool. He said he knew my baby. "Why don't you ever change your voicemail?"he asked. I looked at him like he was the new kid at school.

"Because it's my personal voicemail" I said. "But you not doing 'cute couple shit with Jahseh'" he said. I slapped him across the face. "But I will in 7 months so hop off my dick" I said. I told him to leave. Why would Andre do that. I'm trying to hold my baby down and be positive.

I visit Jahseh every weekend. He says the same things over and over again. He's fine, I'm just ready to leave, love you, I'm sorry. He says it all the time. This time he said something different. I'm going to change and I won't happen again.

I told him I love him and I trust him. I believe him. He better not mess that up. Anyways I'm still sitting in my room working on some homework. My little brother is in the other room sleep.

I have to watch him. Mom and Dave are at work. Actually I don't know where Dave is. I finished my homework and went to Micah's room. "Come on Micah" I said in a babyish voice. I picked him up and walked to the kitchen.

I sat him in the high chair and looked for something to make us. The front door opened. "I'm home" Dave said. "Hey Dave" I said letting him know he was heard. He walked in the kitchen and and kissed Micah's forehead.

He came over and hugged me. "How was school kiddo?" He asked. "It was fine" I said. "That's good" he said. He opened up the fridge and and got out an orange Fanta. "I actually have to talk to you about something Marie" he said. I turned my attention towards him after grabbing the noodles.

"I want to propose to your mom and I just wanted to ask how you would feel about that" he said. I want my mom happy and for Micah to grow up in a family where his father is married to his mom. I just want mom and Micah happy. "I'm fine with that" I said.

"Awesome" he said and hugged me. I broke the hug and he left the kitchen. I started to make the food. When the food was finished me and Micah ate then I washed him and put him in bed. I took a bath and went to sleep.

--------
Hope yall enjoyed

I have this unsettling feeling in my stomach. I feel like I'm being watched.

Vote and comment

See ya next time.