I dance for you..(a niall horan story)

A/N; Hey guys im gonna try make this book better and longer so hope you enjoy it, its my first fan fiction and irl try my best to make it good,  and take more time!:-) thanks 

Tonight was the night, i was dancing for my favourite act on the show! They were by far the best and deserved to win the x factor, they were talented and very, very handsome, THEY WERE ONE DIRECTION! Okay i was a fan girl as well as a dancer on the show. I had always been dancing for other acts, but now tonight was going to be good! Maybe i'll dance for them again? If they get through!  

Im Leah, most people call me lea. Im 16, i have long blonde curly hair, i love my curls, they are great! I also have blue eyes. My best friend Anna had short dark blonde hair, she was just as excited as i was, she loved them to! We both knew that they were going to be the best boy band ever after the X factor! There was one girl called Olivia, she was a bit to mad about them, she just went crazy whenever she saw them, and she even tried to kidnap them once after a show! I just hate her to be honest, shes not to keen on me either though.

I'm backstage getting ready for the dance, we all wear matching outfits. We have green, sparkly dresses, well they are leotards but look like dresses. We also have matching shoes, the are flats. One direction are performing kids in America! I'm from America but my parents died in a car accident, and i moved over here to live with my aunt and uncle. Now i have my own apartment in London, sharing with Anna. I put my hair into a big doughnut, and added some green hair clips to make the outfit complete. I heard the alarm, to tell us to get ready for the show, slipping my shoes on i ran out to meet an excited Anna waiting for me backstage.

'HEEEYYYYY!' she screamed, well she was VERY excited!

'hi Anna, calm down will you were  not even on stage yet!' 

'i know, but I'm just so excited!!' 

This was the last show before the finals, we will be voting a million times for them!  The first lot of dancers came on and we got ready for the music. 

'ahh there they are!!' Anna squealed!

'yes i know, shh!' 

We ran on stage as they started the chorus, they were amazing! I was so energetic, watching them, listening to their beautiful voices the whole time! We did our final move and then the lights dimmed and one direction made their way of stage. As they walked of i swear Niall winked at me. It might of been someone else though...

im gonna try put a picture of Leahs outfit on but it might not work:-)