3

Alex could have only hoped he showed up. She had been working cases around the New York area killing the same type of people that were really his M.O. It was taking awhile to find him. She was starting to feel like maybe really was dead.

"Who's this?" A man asked the guy who brought her to the meeting. The gang, I guess if you want to call them that, were known for their cars. Some they stole, some they bought from robbing others. They got around by selling to a lot of people. They were criminals, but useful ones.

"Chill man, she's cool. I met her at a bar a couple nights ago. She's good. She almost stole my ride."

"So instead of just shooting her for trying to steal your ride, you let her come here?" Another man asked as if Alex's guy had lost his mind.

"She's good. Agreed to work for us. We could use her."

"Nah,"

"Come on, look at her. She's hot. We can use her."

"We'll use her one way, that's for sure." A man with a blond buzz cut suggested walking up to Alex pressing himself against her. She took a step back up, and glared up at him.

"I don't like to be used that way, thank you."

"Let's see what you're worth sweetheart." He said pushing towards a red mustang. Using the tools in her hair she kept hidden in her bun for this mission, she unlocked the car door.  Getting into the car it took her a minute to hot wire the car. She sat there at the drivers seat revving the engine. From the corner of her eyes, she saw them bring in two men and tie them down.

"Hey girl come here." The leader bellowed. He was the man with the a ragged looking beard. "I want you to watch what happens when you do something wrong."

Alex watched as they made the poor men cry and beg. She watched them take hit after hit. Then somewhere in the background something shifted. She turned around and looked between the cars.

"Hey, eyes here. Getting a little squeamish?" The blonde man mocked chuckling. He had her face in his hand squeezing it a little too hard for comfort.

When the night went to shit by another player Alex knew it was him. When he rolled in with a grande, Alex almost shit herself. Hell fucking yes. Frank didn't catch her face as she elbowed the man holding her in the arm getting out of his hold. She stomped on his foot and punched him in the jaw. She turned him around, grabbed his gun and kicked him in the back. Shooting him with his gun he stopped moving.

Alex rolled behind a crate letting Frank do the heavy lifting by killing everyone else. She put the hood up over her face. She just wanted to see how long she could take him. When she felt he was alone she popped up. Jumping over the crate, she kicked his gun out of his hand. He kicked it into gear grabbing his knife. Being faster than him was the only way that Alex could survive. He was stronger than her. He backed her up into a crate. Using his own momentum, she led his arm into the crate burying his knife. Yanking the collar of his shirt towards her, his head hit the wooden crate. Kicking him back, he staggered. Alex had to admit his punches hurt. But it was fun to keep catching him off guard. She punched him in the gut, he bent over. She elbowed him in the back. He fell. He grabbed her leg as he went down. She tightened her legs around his neck rolling them over. Alex had trained for close quarters. Frank was a Marine trained to kill before seeing the white in their eye. Pulling down her hood she smiled down at Frank.

"Olivia?" He panted looking confused as hell.

"You never called."

"What-what the hell are you doing here?" He asked glancing around the room. He tried catching his breath as Alex loosened up her grip.