The After math.

Brandon's POV.

As I'm driving to my dad's house to get the rest of the things from his apartment I can't stop thinking about Callie. I wish I could get over her but she owns my soul. I have done everything to heal my broken heart : Drink, find someone else, Do things I KNOW I'm not supposed to be doing and all of those lead to me missing her more! Honestly I don't think she really ever loved me I don't see her hurting at all! Everyday her and Wyatt are getting stronger and stronger! He looks like he is Callie's pride and joy. He is the one making her happy! And that HURTS!I'm nothing without Callie. But one thing Callie and I always had going for us is that we could talk to each other. But now I can't even talk to her because she is always with Wyatt! And when ever I try to make small talk she just brushes me off like I'm not worth a second of her time. And I want ever so badly to tell her everything. But I can't even talk about what happened with Dani because it would be too awkward to be total strangers then talk to you about something so deep! Everyone except ( Callie who is too busy with Wyatt's dick to notice.) Is worried about me. They see the changes in my mood and everything! I don't even play the piano any more because it hurts too much. My piano only reminds me of Callie. When We had our Dream together if Callie got the apartment. "Outlaws" And how Happy she was when I played it for her. And how Callie would bite her lip and drive me nuts! When I Used to play the piano I never had a real reason to play it then Callie came along and that was all the reason I needed but now that she's gone what's the fucking point?I was gonna give EVERYTHING to Callie. I was gonna give her my love. I was gonna give her my name. My ring. And she was gonna hold our babies in her belly. And we were gonna love EACH OTHER every day like it was our last. Callie was gonna be my wife and a GREAT mother to our kids. If Callie said "Let's run away" Today or tomorrow I would already had our bags packed and ready to go.But I guess it was all a lie. Everything ! From Callie telling me she loved me and couldn't live without me. But honestly I wish she would lie to me some more. So I could fell SOMETHING. Because right now I'm a ghost, I 'm there but I'm not there. I wish Callie would love me again.I park my car and get out. But before I could close the door I fell something hit me hard in my face. Then some one punched me hard in the head and pushed me to the ground I don't really feel it because I'm numb! My heart is numb my face is numb. I'm just numb. Then I feel something hard being hit on my hand while some one else is kicking me in the face. Then it stops. I try to open my eyes but there closed shut from the swelling. Then I feel some one hit something that feels like a mallet on my hand. Then again and again." Let's Go!",I heard Vico say. Then I heard feet running. And the mallet being dropped on the ground next to me.I try to move but it's no Fucking use. I try to call for help but there's no Fucking use. Slowly I feel my heart rate slow down. I'm slowly dying and all I can imagine is Callie's amazing face. And how she used to kiss me with so much passion. And how much we loved each other. And how her face lit up everytime she saw me because back then when we were passionate lovers we hardly saw each other but that's what made us more grateful for each other. As I feel myself bleed out I think of all the things I regret and all the things I wish I could have changed. But it's too late I'm dying can't move can't see can't talk. Nothing! "Goodbye Callie hope you hold on to our love because I'm gone", I think. "I hope I gave you the best love I hope I stay alive in your heart always," "Because I'm gone" "Hope Wyatt gives you everything because I can't because I'm gone. Most of all I hope you get adopted because you gave us up for it, And I hope it was worth it. As I breathe my last breath my whole body is filled with sadness thinking how everything could have been differnt. Wishing That I could start over. And this time at the end of the story I have Callie. I would have a happy ending. Not this one. Having some person come and find me dead on a sidewalk. I wish that I could have seen Callie's amazing smile one more time or heard her amazing voice. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket but I'm much to weak to answer it. I hear some one open my car door and I'm praying that they don't run me over. But I heard a few heel clicks then I heard a gasp. "Brandon!",I heard Callie say through her tears. I want ever so badly to talk to her but As my chest let's out it's last bit of air everything goes black.

Hope you guys liked chapter 1 and just a heads up we will be going from Brandon's fantasy to reality a lot in this story. But I'll give you a heads up when we do!💙 Vote and comment!💙