Take a walk

Brandon's P.o.v

"What do you think she wants to talk to us about?",Callie asked as she put on her shirt. "I don't know but she sounded some what harsh in her tone so it must be important,"I said. Callie put on her jeans. "I think we are ready,"She said. "Yeah,"I said as I grabbed her hand and we both walked out the room. "You wanted to talk to us?",Callie said. "Yeah I want to talk to YOU, Not Brandon,"Mom said. "No whatever you say to Callie you can say to me,"I said. "Brandon,"Mom said looking down. "Mom",I said. "Okay, well it's about.... Vico he is pressing charges because you kid-Napped him drugged him and brought him to prison, which can lead you 2 months in prison,"Stef said. I saw a tear fall from Callie's eye. "YEAH, THAT'S HOW IT GOES VICO BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF BRANDON BUT I GET PUT IN JAIL. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK WAS A SUPPOSE TO DO? HUH? STEF I DID YOUR JOB FOR YOU! YOU HAD NO FUCKING IDEA WHO DID THIS TO YOUR SON! AND YOU COME WITH THIS BULLSHIT!,"Callie yelled with tears coming from her eyes. Moms face broke she wanted to cry and hug Callie but she had to be strong. "Callie we are doing everything in our power to keep you here not in jail,Mom said. "You should be,"Callie said before walking outside. Jude and I followed.

Callie's P.o.v

I sit on a bench outside the hospital and cry. These things always happen to me. This system .... this world is so FUCKED UP! Then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see none other than .....

LIAM!

"Callie, I promise things will get better,"He said with a sly smile as he started rubbed his hands down my back. "LIAM FUCK OFF!,"I yell. "Callie don't be like that,"Liam said as he hopped on top of me. "HELP!",I yell. Then Liam is pulled off of me. I sit up to see Brandon punching Liam in the face. Ever since Vico beat him up he has become a lot Stronger. Then he stops. "Get out of here,"Brandon says. Liam gets up. "I'll be back,"He said as he walked away. Jude runs into my arms. "Are you okay?",He asks me. "Yeah,"I said. Brandon then walked up to us. "Are you guys good?,"He asked. "Yeah,I said. "Okay, well you guys get inside, I'm going take a walk,"He said as he walked away. I knew something was wrong and I needed to find out what it was. "Jude,"I said. "Callie, go,"Jude said. "Thanks bud, get inside though,"I said. I kissed Jude on the head as I ran after Brandon. "Brandon!,"I yelled. He was still kinda far from me so I yelled again. "Brandon!,"I yelled. He turned around and looked at me with tears in his eyes. I walked up to him. "What's wrong?",I ask as I wiped the tears off his face. He keeps my hand on my face as he cries harder. "These hands will never do any type of Good anymore. I mean I can't play piano anymore so I find myself beating people like Vico did to me. Like with Liam and Wyatt when I was hitting them I felt like it was pay back from what Vico did to me, and No matter how fucked up Wyatt and Vico are they didn't deserve that,"Brandon said as he kept crying. "And I see your face I know you hate violence so I feel like I'm scaring you I'm just a horrible person,"He said. I kiss him hard. He kisses back. "Your not, a horrible person your only human and I love you, I feel like you been in that hospital too long. Let's do something,"I said. "Okay,"Brandon said as we both kept walking hand and hand.