Your fadding , fadding, fad- fading away.

Brandon's P.o.v

"Well, Callie I'm gonna take a shower,"I said as we got back into our hotel. "Okay, I already took my shower so I'm gonna start breakfast,"Callie said with a smile. This is honestly the good life! I take my clothes off and get into the steaming hot water and just think. I wonder if there's a time period between reality and fantasy. I mean I don't think I'm DEAD! But I do miss Stef, and Jude and the twins. I mean the real them. I miss Mari's attitude, Jude's nails, Jesus' way of putting me in check, Stef and Lena's love, Callie's guitar. I want to be able to say bye to them before I start this life. Or maybe I will say goodbye to this life and .... this is too confusing! I turn off the water and get out. I look in the mirror and I look a little pale. Look closer More Pale! I don't think I was this pale a second ago! Is my time running out??

(Reality)

Callie's P.o.v.

"I brought food!",Stef yells as she comes in with Chinese take - out for lunch. "Thank god! I'm starving!",I say I haven't had breakfast to busy dealing with Wyatt drama. Everyone takes a sit around were Brandon and I are laying. Jesus passes me my food. "How is he?,"Stef asked. "Really Good!",I said. "The doctor is gonna take his x-rays and if the x-rays are not fatal then as soon as Brandon wakes up, we can take him home,"I said. I look down at Brandon's busted lip and think why were here in the first place! "Did you find who did this?!",I ask. "No, all we found was a a broken guitar that had your initials and your finger prints,"Stef said. I started to cry THEY THINK I DID THIS I'M BEING FRAMED! "We know that you didn't do it honey but can you think of anyone who might have?",Lena said. I start to think, Who would hate Brandon? And frame me for it? Futher more who has did this before? VICO! "V.... No one,"I said trying to sound truthful. "Are you sure?",Lena asked. "Yeah.",I said. I wanted to deal with this on my own! Bring Vico what he deserves and 6 months Community service is not going to do it. "Can I borrow the car though?",I asked. "Sure hon,"Stef said handing me the keys. I get up and take them from her. "Thanks!",I said as I walked out. I walk up to Brandon's doctor it was something about him that looked familiar! "Doctor Quinn,"I say as I tapped on his shoulder. "Yes colleen",The doctor said turning around to me. "How did you know my mom's name?",I asked. "I said Callie,"He said trying to lie. "No, you didn't,"I said. "Okay, Callie I'm your real father Robert Quinn,"He said. I looked down I wanted to punch him in the face for lying to me this whole time. But I needed him to do something so I reframed. "I. need. you. to . do . me. a . favor,"I said trying to hold back my anger. "Whatever you want Callie,"He said. "Follow me,"I said as I started walking to the car. "Wait right now?",He asked. "Yes,"I said as I left the hospital and got into the car. I waited until he got in then I started to drive. This is gonna be GOOD!

What is Callie going to do?! Get revenge on Vico with Brandon's doctor/dad how? With her fist or with her mind?