No more hiding.

Callie's P.o.v
"That was not apart of our deal!",I yelled. I can't believe Wyatt first he takes me to dinner then he says he wants to MARRY ME?! "Callie, you thought that we would just date and break up? No, Callie you are mine for the rest of your life. Yes is your only option,"Wyatt said. I looked around Wyatt took me to a public place so I can't make a scene. I stand up from my chair. "I need some air,"I said as I walk out. It's cold outside. And it doesn't help that I have on a Black mini dress and red heels on. I walk home and think about everything. Marry Wyatt?! I don't want to. I won't I have too much pride and I'll be dammed before I let him take that too. I open my House door to be greeted by the whole family but the person I wanted to see most Brandon. I faintly smile before walking upstairs. I didn't want to talk to anyone but Brandon. I walk right to his door and open it. To hear the relaxing Piano the Brandon plays so well. I close the door and lay on his bed after I took off my heels. "How did it go?", Brandon asked as he sat on the bed and rubbed my feet. "He asked me to marry him,"I said. Brandon's face went cold. "What did you say?,"he whispered. "Nothing, I left I walked home,"I said. "Why didn't you call me. It's dark outside anything could have happend to you",Brandon said. "I did it so I could clear my head . And I think it's time to tell,"I said. "Are you sure?",Brandon asked. "yeah,"i answered.