Saying what we should have said

Okay I just wanted to let you guys know that Brandon chose Life! So now he's awake and there's not anymore fanasty so all P.o.v(s) will be reality(unless I say otherwise) Don't worry this story is FAR from over. Brandon May have chose life but that doesn't mean he chose Callie yet, Hope you guys enjoy! Thanks my Foster nerds!💙

Brandon's P.O.V.

I Chose HER! After all of this I am still willing to come back to Callie! But what am I doing? I'm kissing Callie and she already has a boyfriend! But before I pull off she does first. "I'm so sorry,"She said. I knew it! "Yeah me too I don't know why I did that I mean I know the rules you and I can NEVER be and you keep telling me that but I don't know I just feel...... like if I am not with you I'll fall apart,"I said. Why the fuck did I just say that! Even when I try hard not to I'm still a selfish ass! Callie smiled. "Brandon, Foster I am willing to give up EVERYTHING for us, I already broke up with Wyatt, Moms said that they were okay with us, and I even put Vico behind bars!", Callie said. I finch at his name. "You.. you did,"I asked. "Yep,"Callie said. In that moment I don't know what happened to me I just lost all control! I felt my body shaking and my mind was turning on and off. I felt myself fall to the ground. "HELP! HELP! HELP!",I hear Callie yell. "Callie it's oh,,, okay,"I whisper. "I love you Brandon and you need to fight! I NEED YOU!,"Callie said. I smile. Right before everything once again turns black.

Okay I know this chapter was short but this is just a teaser getting you ready for the next chapter. Btw: Brandon's not dead! Or almost dead!