3. Days.

Brandon's P.o.v

Sunday.

"Brandon, I don't want to break up with you and I don't want to go to jail either!",She said as she laid in my lap. Callie and I decided that we needed to get away from the group today so we went on a picnic on the beach. We haven't told Stef and Lena or the twins or Jude about Vico and Wyatt because we want to find out what we are doing first. "What if we just kidnapped Wyatt and Vico cut them up in little pieces and eat them?",I said in a joking voice. Callie started laughing. "I don't want bastards swimming around in my stomach tubes,"Callie said. I smiled. Then I kissed her hard. "Callie I don't want you to go to jail,"I said with tears in my eyes. "If I do I know you will be with me every second of the way and if I don't .... Wyatt!,"Callie said. I brushed Callie's hair behind her ear. "Brandon I love you,"She said. "Girl, you know I love love love you,"I said. "I guess we are real outlaws,"Callie said as she laid her head on my shoulder. "So what are we gonna do?,"I asked. Callie got up and looked at me. "I don't know, but I do know that I NEED you to be with me at ALL times,"Callie said. I smiled. "I promise,"She said.

Day2

Callie's P.o.v.

Today Brandon and I decided to spend it with the family. Brandon was sitting in his bed and I was next to him. And Jude was next to me. "Brandon have we decided,"I whispered in his ear. "I think so,"He said. I smiled. "Callie I love you,"Jude said as he kissed me on my cheek. I smiled.

Day 3

Callie's P.O.V

Brandon and I walked up to where Wyatt and Vico told us to meet them. "you came,"Wyatt said as he tried to hug me. I pushed him off. And I kissed Brandon on the cheek. "Okay Wyatt I'm breaking up with Brandon and we can be together,"I said with a tone in my voice. "Okay,"Wyatt said with a smirk. Brandon smiled huge I smiled back.

Okay I didn't like how this chapter came out. But I promise The next one will be better.