2. Mixed feelings

Cyrus
April 20th, 2018
11:35 pm..

After making sure Monica's homegirl Raquel got to where she needed to be, it took 20 minutes of arguing and convincing her it was only right that she come back to the crib with ya boy. It didn't exactly plan out that way but her crib was just as good as mine.

She acted so damn big and bad like she was ready to blow somebody house down. I feel like I'm pretty good at reading people and something was telling me this ain't it, and she wasn't as tough as she claimed.

We finally pulled into her driveway and she got out the car making her way in I made sure to stay behind a little cause lord knows this woman was blessed. "I promise to pray every night and go to church every Sunday if you keep this up G. Amen" I did a silent prayer in my head as I watched her walk through the door.

"And you think you slick trynna ease on behind me to watch this ass huh? So you a snail all of sudden? Huh Gary?" She said smacking me up against my head.

"Why you got to be so damn violent all the time? You know I love me a head buster all that rough shit you doing just gone turn me on"  I said as I bit on my lip and smiled.

"Boy if you don't get the hell on, we know what you came to do. We grown as hell. You know what I want and I know what you want." She shrugged. "How about I roll up why you come over here and get yo face wet up." She looked into my eyes seductively yet demanding.

In that moment if she wanted me to bark like a dog guess what I was gone do? Roof! Roof!

She grabbed my hand and had me follow her to her bedroom. She told me to get comfortable and that she was going to freshen up and get out the the shit she had from the club.

I've been  fucking with Monica these last few months. And I already done heard a few lil stories saying she get around. I don't do that he say she say shit. If I want you I'm gone find out about you and judge you myself. People were quick to judge me. But if you took the same time to know someone you might see something others couldn't.

I decided to go ahead and comfty myself. Awaiting in her bedroom I was going through my phone checking my Emails from messages from my boy Dave. That's been my dawg since little niggas and he was supposed to pop back out soon. That shit was gone be crazy.

I had already stripped down to my boxers when I looked up from my phone and dropped it from looking at her.

They could say whatever they wanted about her but that pussy was gold baby

They could say whatever they wanted about her but that pussy was gold baby. "Oooou mamas please let me have the honors of having that beautiful thing on my face." I said jokingly. I was corny but the hoes loved that shit. I'm a goof so I used it to my advantage.

"You know you a whole fool." She said sucking her teeth. She still made her way to me though. Shit, she better have or I was gone have to apply some physical force on that ass.

We never talked though. I usually just one night stand hoes or hit up a chick every here and there but Monica was different. It's been 3 months now. That shit too consistent for me. And even though that pussy was awesome, something in me wanted to know more.

Before she sparked her blunt she began to ease her underwear down that instantly had me at attention. I had to keep my mans under control though. We needed an appetizer before the real feast. While she started to puff on her blunt I eased my head between her legs kissing and bitting on her inner thighs. I used my tongue to part her pretty brown second set of lips. Hearing her soft moans only encouraged me to go harder. I began slurping and kissing her clit as if I ain't had a meal in years.

"Right thereeee Cy, shittt" I then began easing my finger in and out of her as her body start to shake. One then two. Slurping and spitting then just as I thought, she came right in my mouth. And that's why I'm that nigga.

If Monica was the girl I thought she was, then I'm most definitely bagging this. I looked up to her smiling knowing how slick I'm finna pull this though.

"Since I clearly just did my thang I think you owe me" I looked her at she looked as if she was still recovering

She sucked her teeth but she still gave me a chance. "And what is that?"

"I don't even do this type of shit. But maaan mama you been fucking me consistently over the last 3 months I don't think I'm just some quick fuck for you. And despite the little rumors I hear I want to get know you. We can still fuck fasho. But damn, least let a nigga take you on a real date." I was trying to look her in the face so she so can know a nigga serious.

"Nope, nope, nope. No, hell no. You think just cause you snatching souls with that tongue you just wanna snatch a bitch up off niggas, now we going on dates? You know me man. And I don't need nooo nigga. Sorry, but not sorry but gone put ya little suit and tie back on and step. You done ruined the whole little vibe." She said grabbing up my shit.

I was confused. She showed me to the door with my things and literally watched me get dressed until she knew I was leaving. Shawty can't be letting me come over damn never every week at both of our cribs and even making club trips and not be feeling the kid. And she damn sure wasn't gone make me look like Boo Boo the fool when I was just trynna express my love and shit.

Maybe cause I was lightskin, hoes always did us wrong.

"Answer the fucking phone tomorrow Monica. We gone talk. Or I will make my way over up here, aight?" She just looked away and motioned to the door.

I left but I wasn't bullshitting about popping up. She shut the door on me and I just leaned against it thinking about how fast that shit went left.

While leaning on the door I thought I heard sniffles as if she was leaning on the door as well crying, shit maybe I was tripping though I did have a few drinks myself tonight. I decided to go home and think about how the fuck I was gone come back from this L. Guess it was just too soon to try and put my player card up.