7. Two Can Play (Pt.1)

Cyrus (Cy)
April 22, 2018
7:15 pm..

Watching Monica with Jules made my blood boil. We made direct eye contact and that nigga seen me watching him too. I was surprised at myself for not blanking out how I wanted to. I ain't get what she even seen in that lizard looking nigga.

I use to sell for Jules at a certain time in my life. That was before I got big DJ'n around the state. He really was a pussy, while Dave was locked up he was suppose to be my guy. I told him my vision with my music was finally in effect so I need to get out the game. He really tried stepping to me like I couldn't go and when I did he told me don't ever think to fix my lips for a favor.

I was no pistol toting nigga. I wasn't even a hustler foreal, I just did what I had to for my moms. I wasn't worried about him though he never spoke on shit after that. I went my way he went his. But if Mo thought she was disrespecting me for this clown she had another thing coming.

The chick Kay I was with was talking to me and I had zoned out. "Ohhh Cyyyy" She said snapping her fingers in my face. Shit, now she was gone try to quiz and me and shit. I was not in the mood for this. Kay loved to spend money on ya boy, shit she bought us these minks just cause I was dropping mad dick when her husband was on his business trips.

I prayed she ain't ask what she just said. I was just here for the desert after we left here. And she the only girl I ain't have to spend my money on. Rather it was her husbands money or not she still gave it to me. Who said the niggas can't get tricked on?

"Wassup baby? I'm sorry if I blanked out for a sec. I just really got to shit you know and I was trying to shift my focus to something else so I won't leave you all alone you feel me?" I said kissing her cheek.

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "I'm not stupid Cyrus. I'm married. You don't owe me shit. I saw you eyeing that damn girl. Now you don't got to admit it but don't ruin dinner with that shit. Just make sure I get mines when we're done." She then began eating again.

I just sat and sipped my drink I had ordered. This shit just got mad awkward for me. I needed to get this shit over with so I can get me a nut off. Mo had threw me all the way fuck off and I needed to get my mind right. Thank God Kay was so understanding and I ain't have to try calling up someone else.

She finished up eating and I finished up the two other drinks I ordered. I was feeling way better and ready to Kay back to the spot. She whispered in my ear that she was wanted me and was ready.

While she did that she began to gently trace her tongue on the back of my ear. You would've thought I ran track the way I got up out of there. We made our way to my Audi and I went to open the door for her to get in. People always called me a "ladies man" but at least a nigga had manners.

She topped me the whole ride to my crib. Her husband was some rich white man. She said the nigga kept her iced out and whatever she wanted and he was a good dude. She was pretty content but the nigga had a shrimp. I honestly felt bad for shorty, so what other way to show her then to give her some real dick?

I unlocked the door to the place and she followed behind me. I was walking to my closet to hang up my new mink and when I turned around she had hers lying on the ground. She was already sliding down the black halter top jumper she was wearing and she ain't wear no panties. She was ready ready.