9. Official

Cyrus
The next day..

I'm the the official king of plotting. I did not expect for baby girl to drag Kay the way she did but man I finally bagged her ass. And not I only did get one, but 3 dates. She's finally been opening up to me and more and more which I'm so grateful for.

As usual, when I think of a plan it may work in my favor but one thing never fails to go left. Kay's been blowing me the fuck up. I know Monica was gone start to notice soon. I even tried to simply ignore her praying this bitch a quit harassing me but it just didn't work. I started going over the texts again before deleting them.

Kay 🥴🤦🏽‍♀️:
I can't believe you set me the fuck up like that! Cyrus this is not fucking over. I should've known to take my ass home.

Kay 🥴🤦🏽‍♀️:
10 fucking missed calls Cyrus! I know you're fucking ignoring me. Everyone has me plastered all over social media and it's been a whole month. My husband is taking everything he wants a divorce if don't give him a explanation! My month is up Cyrus, I can't believe you.

I simply deleted this messages just like I have the other 100,000 messages she's been sending. It's been a whole month and the bitch still couldn't get over the ass whooping? It ain't my fault I didn't know she didn't know how to fight. It wasn't my problem, I made a mental note to change my number soon.

I really don't know the explanation her husband was looking for. I damn sure wasn't gone rat myself out, she knew the deal with us. I was simply in this for the fresh ass mink and other shit she splurged on me. I wanted to ask Monica to be my girl today. I had another date planned and was gone secure the title today.

Me and Monica been on really good terms and I've made it this far I was not going to take the chance of her changing her mind on us. I sent her a text that'll I be ready to pick her up from work soon. I hopped in my car so I can go take my baby out.

I decided to go in today instead of waiting for her outside. With her working in the gym I'm sure these niggas been trying to shoot their shot so I had to make it known. Daddy was here now and all these ham ass niggas had to step.

I found a parking and made my way in. I knew she was telling me how her boss gave her the job cause she was "promise pussy" so I had make sure he seen my face too before I left. I dapped up a few niggas when I finally spotted her.

Here she was getting her faced rubbed on by some crusty ass nigga? I wasn't feeling this shit at all

Here she was getting her faced rubbed on by some crusty ass nigga? I wasn't feeling this shit at all. He probably ain't even washed his hands yet there she was letting him touch her. I waited to see if she'll stop him.

"You must let me take you out soon beautiful" bro with the dirty fingers stated. Oh hell nawh. I finally cleared my throat  "Aht Aht bruh, I'm gone need you to back the fuck up homeboy. And you can remove them shit stained finger tips away from lady face." I said getting between the two.