17.Stalked (Part 2)

June 18th,2018
Cyrus

I hated when I had to leave Mo sexy ass. I wish her ass was attached my hip like those conjoined twins. That'll probably be the only time niggas ain't try to cutting into her. I could thrown down but I know I wasn't certified certified with my hands. Especially after Dave, I mean it wasn't really no smoke with us we've just been keeping our distance from each other. But after us fighting I should've shot his ass in the leg or something. So I got myself registered for a gun after my ass got raped in my own crib.

I know Monica was still dancing at Dream Girls and niggas was still pushing up on her. Soon as I got my gun I had been ready to pop me somebody so they can put me some respect on my name. Monica ass stayed calling me crazy but she wasn't exactly lying, I could be a little throwed. I just knew the kind of man I could be but I was putting it all on the line for her. Plus my dick was great so that made up for it.

I had been getting a lot of strange messages like I'm being watched. Breathing on the phone then hanging up, I felt like I was starring in my own scary movie. I had ordered my new cameras for my crib but being the procrastinator that I am I hadn't gotten around to installing them just yet. So I decided that'll be tonight's goal.

I mean not to sound like a bitch- but a nigga really been scared. I've never been so out of it like that night I went out two months ago that I couldn't remember anything. I still couldn't bring a clear picture of whatever woman it was I slept with. Part of me was sort of grateful that she took me home because the way I was lit anything could've happened to me.

I made my way into my crib tossing my keys on my dining room table. I grabbed the box of surveillance cameras to set everything up. And after a little after half an hour I had cameras set up in every spot you could think of. Almost decided throw one of them in my toilet bowl for the hell of it. I had set up small monitors for me to see what was being monitored  in the bedrooom, kitchen and my living room.

I set them all up and decided to test them out. I turned on the small tv that showed the surveillance camera facing my driveway and front on the house as it rotated left to right. "What in the paranormal activity shit is this?" I said backing away from the screen. Then I looked closer. "Awe hell nawh what the fuck?"

There was Kay, standing outside my shit like a damn ghost

There was Kay, standing outside my shit like a damn ghost. Then I heard banging on the door causing me to jump out my damn skin. Man what the fuck did this bitch want? Last time I seen her she ruined me and Monica thing we had going on. She lucky she a female or she wouldn't have even been able to lift another finger to knock on my door without getting knocked out.

I flung the door open to see her there standing there just smiling like she didn't remember me getting remember to smack her ass last time we ran into each other. "Hey Cyrus" she studied me licking her lips.

"Mannn, quit all the bullshit Kay what the fuck do you want? Do I need to call your ex husband to escort yo ass the fuck off my premises?" I said walking into her face.

"Watch your fucking mouth Cyrus and back the up." She said easing her way past me inside of my crib. Little ass people sure had some perks she lucky I didn't clothesline her ass.

"Woah woah woah Jackie Chan. Who the fuck you think is just coming into my shit like yo run some shit over here? I got cameras  all through this bitch. One wrong move and yo ass is going to jail, so choose carefully my g." I said leaning back waiting for the dumb look on her face. But it never came.

"Oh, I know. See the thing is, I've been watching you Cyrus." She stated running her finger slowly along the edge of my couch. "What you should be doing is thanking me for getting you home after you were sooo wasted. Oh wait" she chuckled. "You did, and it was sooo damn good wasn't it" she stepping into my face brushing her lips against mine.

I shoved her away and she fell unto the ground. "So you the bitch who fucking raped my ass?? You crazy ass bitch! How the fuck you even know I was gone be there! Have you been fucking following me??" I yelled as my chest heaved. What fuck did I get myself into?

"Pick your words and actions very fucking carefully Cyrus. Before your ass be the one behind fucking bars! You fucking embarrassed me letting that ghetto ass bitch put her hands on me publicly and not coming up with a story for my husband. Instead you allowed him to divorce me after all I've done for you. It's your turn to fucking pay Cyrus!" Kay spat.

She gathered her self up from off the ground. "I have connections Cyrus, I know your every fucking move and I can and will ruin your fucking life. You think your some player huh? Well let the games fucking begin let's see how well you can play. Oh, I'll leave too but before I go, here's a gift. I'll see you soon." She dug into her hoodie pocket she was wearing throwing the piece of paper she had folded.

"Blah, Blah, blah bitch just gone step out of my shit before I remove yo ass my damn self." I stated as she continued walking. I picked up the paper she threw at me.

I stood there unable to move my feet or open my mouth for words to form

I stood there unable to move my feet or open my mouth for words to form. What kind of sick fucking joke was this shit? It couldn't be. I couldn't be. Monica. What the hell was this? I looked up to get answers at Kay to try to figure out what the fuck was going on. She stood inside the door slightly lifting the hoodie that she was wearing showing a small but very real baby bump.

"Welcome to father hood. All those hoe ways finally catching up to your ass, I'll see you soon baby daddy." She grinned as she disappeared into the night.

I fell unto the ground never letting go of the ultrasound. I couldn't tell Monica about this she'll never forgive me she'll question everything I ever told her. She'll never look at me the same. Kay was about to make my life hell. I couldn't have a baby by her, I wouldn't.

Omniscient

Little did Cyrus know, Kay had a pretty wealthy family her self which held a lot of connections. Her father was affiliated with the government so she had no problem having someone tracing both Monica's and Cyrus's phone at all times. Hence the reason she knew that'll he be at the bar that night. Also, how she knew he was home. Before she left his home the night she took advantage of him she  pried a window open so that she can make a copy of his key when he left again and she stumbled into his surveillance cameras.
She knew that it may be trouble if she got into their again when he had the cameras so she had then stayed away. Only "running into him" in the public. Kay also had a previous history of stalking a previous lover before her husband because he no longer wanted her. But between her family and her husbands money that memory was paid away. Cyrus didn't know the woman he was fucking with, but he may soon regret even knowing her at all.