12. Omniscient

"Get the fuck off her man!" Dave exclaimed. Cyrus had walked up to him and Monica after having his heart ripped out watching them kissing as if no one else was around. Cyrus was seeing red at this point. Monica hadn't reached out to him and now here she was already trying to move on with someone he considered his brother.

Cyrus had Monica hemmed up and pinned to the car. Dave wasted no time grabbing him off of her. "She ain't know shit, neither of us! Don't go putting your fucking hands on a woman." Cyrus and Dave were face to face and Monica was honestly scared to move. It was too much going on at once for her.

She was crying hysterically as Cy tried throwing a punch at Dave. Despite the bullshit Cyrus was pulling trying to come at them without hearing them out Dave was not going to fight Cyrus. Just for the simple fact he's always been Cyrus's protector and he knew Cyrus was just pissed. He was picking the wrong fight knowing Dave would knock him clean off his feet.

Dave ended up wrapping up Cyrus for actually trying him. He could've done way worse but he still had some respect for him. Monica was yelling for them both to quit and finally Dave seen someone with security pointing towards the commotion they were causing and he got up. Cyrus got off the ground brushing his self off then glared at Mo.

"I cared about you! You never gave me a opportunity to explain shit to you now look at you out here like you wasn't even gone try to hear me out. Then on on top that shit you out with this fucking nigga?" He scoffed and laughed. "This shit ain't over Monica. Were going to talk rather you like that shit or not you know how I'm cut. If you thought I was gone hurt you better run from this nigga now."

And with that Cyrus walked off bumping into Dave, leaving both Monica and Dave to their thoughts. Monica slowly eased down to the ground burying her head in her knees. She didn't know how to feel or what to do. Dave attempted to help her up. Monica only pushed his hand away. "He's right, you were no better then him. Thanks for the closure." And she got into her a car leaving Dave there alone.

"Fuck!" Dave yelled out. He spent all these years being a dog and after six years he'd suddenly ran into his first love. Was it fate or would it suddenly into a nightmare? Dave wasn't going to allow her to walk out his life after having so long spent apart. He had connections and they would meet again.
____

Cyrus was pissed. He worked so hard to get Mo. He finally admitted to her that he was feeling her, he was beginning to cut some ties with the females he was associated with, he was just about to take the step to be her man. He even made sure to give her the space she needed from him while still searching for her a job. He felt like he was doing all the right things just for it to go left.

All for her to fuck with Dave. He was starting to think two hoes just couldn't work. Cyrus was more dedicated then she knew though. When he truly wanted something he wasn't going to let up. Cyrus felt as she was just blinded because of her past. But he wanted her and bad.

Crying in the car he blasted his music and decided a few drinks sounded well needed right about now. He decided to head to The Loop a small but decent bar around the way. Before stepping in he knew he had to fix his face, he wasn't in the mood for nobody shit. And it may have been noticeable that he's been crying because of his red and slightly puffed eyes.

He found a stool to sit at the bar and his first order was three shots of vodka, straight up. Those three shots then turned into three more and Cyrus was getting fucked up. The crazy part was Cyrus didn't even drink. Due to always being in the club scenes he quit because he was tired of drinking at every event he had. Those six shots he'd ordered was gone with thirty minutes. He was beginning to slur his words and speak to his self out loud.

"Fucking hoes, bitches can't even go without dick a whole fucking week. I should've quit fucking with that bitch." He stated stated harshly. "Two more vodka straights bruh!" He then put his head down because it became to heavy to sit up. He felt as if his head was on a swivel at this point.

The bartender passed me two more vodkas. "After this kid, you're done. Can't have any dead bodies around here bud, sorry. Oh, and this was one was on the house, from the lady over there." The barber stated as he gestured to her and walked away.

"Fuck you! I'm fucking grown I don't no bitch or bitch nigga trying to tell me what to do" He downed those last shots and finally got up. "Piece of shit ass place anyway" Cy scoffed and attempted to get up only wobbling to the car.

He made it into the car fumbling with his keys. Cyrus was clearly too fucked up to even function properly. He tried picking up his keys, making hisself fall over. He just sat there and laughed. Luckily for him, a woman had approached him. She grabbed his keys from the ground. "I came here with my girls, I seen you in there fucked up. Let me take you home" she stated seductively.

Cyrus slowly but surely got up from the ground and she helped him make it inside of his car. Cyrus looked as if he was going in and out the car ride but they did finally make it home. Cyrus allowed the woman in his home and before he could even make it completely inside she began taking off his clothes.

"Wait, wait, I don't even-" she didn't even allow Cyrus to speak as she began to suck and lick on his halls. "Shitttt" Cyrus hissed out falling back onto the couch letting his head fall back. "I'm way too fucked up ma, I can barely see straight." He slurred over his words. The woman didn't care though.

She slurped and spit massaging his stiff rod. She eased onto his dick he all he could do was moan. She really was raping him at this point but Cyrus was so out of it he allowed her to anyway. She bounced and grined on his deck and in unison they finally came together. "Damnnnnn" Cyrus stated as his head rolled for left to right and he smirked.

She began to put her on her clothes and she even called for a Uber. Before she hit the door she made her way to see Cyrus already snoring. She went over to whisper in his ear before making finally making her way out. "I told you this shit wasn't over." She kissed his cheek and off she went. Kay tried to warn him now he would feel her wrath.