1. The Jumpoff

Monica
April 20th, 2018
9:30 pm..

"You know how to go and get a bag, don't you? You know how to make a bitch mad, don't you? Make your ex wanna get it back, that's a fact. Say it louder for the bitches in the back.." I swayed my hips rapping along to the music blasting on my speaker while I got myself ready for the party tonight. I was most definitely feeling myself and was more then ready to get out with my girl Cal. After the week I had with these niggas I for sure needed to start checking for some new recruits.

My phone started to go off unexpectedly. "Who the fuck is ruining my song?" I stated snatching my phone off the dresser.

" Yooooo mama, I better see you tonight girl." the loud voice yelled over the booming music while people danced around him on the video call. Cyrus. I met Cyrus 3 months back at Club Ice. He was a pretty hot DJ around Michigan. He spotted me and my girl on the dance floor and since that night we been hanging, well more like fucking every since. He good people though. Definitely worth keeping around.

"You know me and Cal there. You better make sure you play all my shit or it's gone be a problem." I said to Cyrus jokingly.

"Well any problem you got mama call me the problem solver." I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth, he could be so damn corny.

I ain't mind though, the way he fucked me the nigga could be Barney and I wouldn't give a damn at this point. He chuckled at my expression and told me to hurry up and that he got the perfect playlist for me. And with that I disconnected the call due to hearing banging at the door.

"Yo hold the fuck up!" I yelled throughout my house. A bitch couldn't even get dressed in peace. I went to open the door and there stood my best friend Raquel with her hands on her hips. "Don't bang on my shit like that".

"It took you long enough! Another 60 seconds and I would've got to rolling up on your porch. And a bitch got to piss girl." Cal stated pushing me out the way while she ran to my guest bathroom.

I went back into my bedroom so that I can finish getting ready. Me and Cal been rocking since grade school. Always been the cutest bitches since these hoes could even spell cute. It was either me or her always being a target throughout school. Bitches stayed mad that we were winning. I mean I don't blame them though. But since we established that "fan club" back then we've been inseparable. She had my back and I got her front. I took one last look at myself before heading out. If I ain't bag me a nigga tonight the way I was looking I might as well fuck myself.

"Bitch grab the trees, I'll roll for you on the way to Ice. We out!" I yelled out for Cal.

****

Later that night.. 10:35pm

Me and Cal finally made it into Ice and as usual it was slapping! We already smoked a blunt on the way here so we were feeling ourselves and all eyes were on us as expected. From the niggas, bitches with they nose turned up, the known, and unknown they all either liked what they seen or wish they were me. I may even bagged a few of these chicks niggas. While making our way to our bar, we found two empty stools for us to sit.

"Soooo, who is the lucky nigga today sis"  Cal asked me while downing her two shots she already ordered.

"So we really gone discuss this like Cyrus ain't invite us here tonight?" I asked side eyeing her. "You a stupid hoe" I tilted my head laughing.