19.Baby Mama Drama

June 19, 2018
2pm
Raquel

I awoke to a snoring Dave in my ear while he rolled over wrapping his arms around my waist. Mmmm, I loved waking up to him. This was some shit I could get use too. He called me late last night saying he was having a bad night so I let him come through. He had some rough days since being out he told me he didn't have a real family and his foster family had moved away after him getting locked up.

I wanted him to see I was really feeling him and I was down. So whenever he needed a friend I made sure not to hesitate when he needed my services. I already heard about his background. But a hoe like me already knew the game. From my perspective it seemed as us two rats were starting to get a little deeper then intended.

I was determined to make him my man. I loved the way we clicked when he came around. It's like we've known each other forever. We instantly clicked and I know he felt the connection. We had a lot of the same things in common. And not to forget the sex was the bomb.com! I was just nervous because I haven't had a period and if I was pregnant things may change, and not for the best.

I haven't been fucking with even half of the guys I was before Dave got out. Once we started spending more time together I found myself cutting ties with some of my old dicks. Also, Dave's the only person I slipped up with no protection with and I knew I was over due for one of my check ups.

I had went and grabbed a pregnancy test last night before Dave called. I had been avoiding taking the test because I was scared for the results. Monica was going to freak out, for one she's been harassing me about my "mystery man" now that I tell her I'm pregnant she won't believe it. Hell, I don't think I could believe it myself.

I decided to sneak into the bathroom and take the test since it would just take a few minutes. Dave seemed to be in a pretty good sleep and I was eager to know the results. I went into the bathroom connected to my bedroom and shut the door. Pulling down my panties sitting on the toilet seat I opened the box revealing the test, I felt my heart begin to race. "Maaaa" I heard Dave whine.

I immediately tossed the box underneath the sink cabinet wiping myself clean and flushing the toilet. "Coming baby!" I yelled from out the bathroom. Fuck. I cursed myself I guess this shit will have to wait for now. I couldn't wait any longer though today would have to be judgement day.

"Why you trying to leave me and shit? You know I be needing someone to cuddle with while I sleep. All these years sleeping uncomfortable, you knowww I explained to you how I need you in my arms." Dave explained to me sucking his teeth.

"I know daddy, I won't leave you again I'm sorry." I pouted out my lip and made my way to him again. He grabbed me up mounting me on top of him. I could feel his hardness between my pussy lips. He gripped my ass giving it a hard smack as it echoed in the room. "Stooppp. You know you heavy handed." I playfully hit him back.

"I appreciate you making a nigga feel good. You so good at that shit. When I be around you sometimes you really help a nigga have a clear head, ease my mind and shit you know?" He stated as he looked up to me.

"Yeah I hear you, but don't be calling me for personal problems cause you wanna chill or you just feeling a little lonely cause we're not doing that." I stated bluntly. "Like I told you before, I'm all in Dave. My loyalty is everything. And I want you." I said crossing my arms still positioned on top of him.