11.Small World (Part 1)

**sorry for the wait 😬**

Monica
April 25th,2018

"Bitch I know you in there!" The banging grew louder then my phone began to vibrate. Raquel again. I've locked my self in the house every since those hoes Kay and Cyrus tried me. I just felt so fucking stupid. How could I let myself be so vulnerable knowing the guy he is?

I returned his car the same night. I called Raquel knowing he would find a way to my home. So I took his car to her parents house and had Raquel text him the address along with the picture of his flat tires. I couldn't get to him so he should be grateful that's all I did.

I told Cyrus if I seen him once around my home I would call the cops and when I was ready to talk he would hear from me. I told him it would be in his best interest and I think he agreed because I haven't heard from him since. I even took it as far as blocking his number.

He did make sure to send roses to my home every other few hours with a apology. They only ended up in the trash. I don't think he understood he not only did he cost me job but I was beginning to trust him with my heart and it only took a month for him to break it.

The banging slowly ended as Raquel left as well. I heard her car start then fade into the distance. I know she was pissed at me but at the same time she understood I really just needed time. I sat back on the couch and sighed leaving me alone to my thoughts.

I started my new job tonight. I  refused to get any type of job from Cyrus. He would only feel like I owed him something. And I didn't owe him shit, not even a head nod. I took it upon myself to start working at a gentleman's club. Hell I was use to giving my body up for free might as well add a price to it.

I was ashamed to tell Raquel about this decision I made but I didn't want her help either. She's helped me all my life and I was a grown woman. I could make sure myself was straight, even if it meant doing the things I wasn't proud of. I decided to grab me a bottle from the fridge to hype myself up for the night.

Cracking the bottle open I drank it to the neck and decided to shower before heading out. I couldn't believe I was going through but it was too late to turn back now. It was almost show time.

_______

I arrived at Dream Girls, it was one of the biggest strip clubs in the city. I may have been involved with a lot of men but it wasn't publicized. I sat in my car trying to mentally prepare myself as I took two more shots out of my pint of Hennessy. You can do this girl.

I made my way into the club and made it to the dressing room. I took a look around at the girls about the hit the stage. This was about to be easy money. I was the baddest bitch in here. And by the look on they faces I could see they see the same thing.

I took the blunt I had in my purse and took a few long drags before putting it out and locking my belongings away. If I had to do this, I had to be lit. I decided to down the rest of the pint and that's when I finally heard my name.

"We got a newbie in here tonight fellas, but I promise you all she is one you won't ever forget. Ladies and gents Ms. Minaj" this was it.

I made my way to the stage strutting my shit. It's was time to make my coins. "Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit, big dope dealer money, he was gettin' some coins, Was in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace, bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish" the music boomed across the club.

All eyes were on me as I made it way to the stage. They had a few props set up. So I sat the liquor down and squatted between the two tables they had on stage and began to wind my hips throwing all my ass in a circle.

 So I sat the liquor down and squatted between the two tables they had on stage and began to wind my hips throwing all my ass in a circle

The guys started to whistle and yell out for me. I even had a bitches come smacking my ass sticking money in my leather shorts. I started to see the money fall which only encouraged me more. I dropped into a split bounce up and down then spun my leg around and got into a arch position to clap my ass.

They were going crazy at this point and honestly I was enjoying the attention. It took no time for me to get comfortable after seeing how fast the money was coming. By the time I knew it my set was over. The manger stopped me on the way to change. "Amazing set. You're the best we had in a while. You're in! See you tomorrow night!"

I did it just as I had confidence I would. It wasn't the ideal job, but it was mine. And I made it happen without a nigga or help from Raquel. Because of that I felt proud. I checked my phone for any missed calls after I was dressed. Seeing that there weren't any I decided to stay here a little longer to celebrate my new job.

A few drinks wouldn't hurt any. I sat down and ordered two pink pussies which I downed immediately. The Hennessy I had earlier and I felt great that's when I got a text from one of my old dicks Nas. He had some baby mama drama so he respected me enough to cut ties to avoid the bullshit. We were friends though, I didn't mind kicking it with him.

Nas:
Yo Monica, how you been? I know I haven't hit you in a minute but either I already done had too much to drink or I just gave you my whole check here at Dream Girls. Is that really you 🤔 if so I'm right in VIP come have a drink?

I looked over to our VIP section and it was indeed Nas. I decided to make my over to him to hang out for a bit. I made my over to him and we embraced each other with a hug.

"Oh my gosh, it's been forever. I can't believe your ass is still around these strip joints." I hit his shoulder jokingly. He poured me up a drink.

"I'm actually just waiting on my boy to push through he just did a bid so we celebrating tonight, I would love your company. Especially since you took all my damn money." We both burst out laughing.

I agreed to stay as we engaged in conversation catching up on everything

I agreed to stay as we engaged in conversation catching up on everything. I suddenly felt like someone was watching us, or me rather. I looked over and indeed they were. I don't who know the hell he was but he was sexy as hell and looked so damn familiar.