10. Daddy's Home

Dave (Daddy Dave)
April 25, 2018

I sat laying on my mat thinking about the Raquel chick I been talking to this last month and you know for a nigga like me I was kind of feeling shorty. We ain't always be on no freak shit, but I cant lie she can make a nigga bust a nut in two minutes talking that shit. I hope she ain't disappoint me. Plus, shorty was solid as hell for getting me.

"Brewster! Pack up!" Lord knows I couldn't wait to here those words. I instantly hopped out taking me out of my thoughts.

"That's you my boy, be smooth homie." My homie Juan pulled in for a hug. I was grateful for a cell mate like him he legit.

"All them Doritos I got up over there? Them all you, you know make yo own little Taco Bell for these niggas." I said laughing gathering my things. I tried calling that nigga Cyrus but he haven't even been answering my calls. Must be too tied up in some pussy, that's just like his ass.

I put on my things I had when I was booked. "Y'all niggas be good in here ya hear? Stay in school and don't do drugs bitch niggas!" I yelled out before hitting the door. I made my towards the doors, I was finally free.

I sat outside along with two other people who was awaiting on rides

I sat outside along with two other people who was awaiting on rides. Shorty didn't even tell me what kind of whip she'll even be in so I was constantly peeking in people shit. Then finally I seen her, and she made sure I knew it was her.

She pulled up in a black Buick with tinted windows. If she ain't roll down her windows I wouldn't been surprised if a AR came out the window next. "Daddy's hommmeeee" she sang out he window loudly and off pitched. One thing she kept me doing within this last month is laughing.

"Come give Daddy Dave some love girl." She got all the car acting all shy then pranced her way to me. She leaned back fixing her hair being silly. "Wait, wait, wait how I look?"

 "Wait, wait, wait how I look?"

"Looking like a meal shorty. Everything I expected and more." I stated biting my lip looking at her up and down. I couldn't wait to get inside them guts. Cal definitely ain't let me down.

"I appreciate you coming to get me. My boy ain't even been picking up. And for you to just to meet me is as real as it get." I shook my head. "You never know who could've kidnapped you the way you looking." I gripped her thigh as I laughed.

She looked at her thigh then back up at me. "Well I hope that ain't that case. Cause then I'd have to fuck you, then kill you." This girl was gone be something else. She was hilarious and I was already enjoying her company.

I could tell shorty was into me the way she wrote me regularly, never missed a phone call, and scooped me up. I only fell for one girl in my life back when I was in foster care. I told myself I wouldn't allow myself to get close like that to any female. But she's one I'll never forget.

I hope Raquel wasn't looking for that. I really wanted to kick with her since she been so solid. Although I don't think I really want something serious. I been down for too long. I always said I wanted something secure but then again I ain't even believe myself sometimes.

Since Cyrus ass had been avoiding me I decided to hit up my boy Nas to get out tonight and celebrate. I was hustling big time before I got in this jam and had a couple my of homies from the block keeping my money flowing. Even though I wasn't staying in my home between him and Cyrus my home never went unkept.

Thank god I still had a roof over my head. I gave Raquel' the directions to my crib and she suddenly pulled over. I looked over at her with a confused look on my face.

"Switch seats. You ain't drove in five years boy, it's time to get some experience." She stated as she was already getting out the car.

"Long as I got aux it's cool with me." I got out as well and switched seats as requested. As we both got back in I put on my playlist bobbing my head along to this music as I adjusted my seat and got comfortable.

"I'm paying for you a hair cut. So let's gone that done first and then you can get dropped off and enjoy your boys. I got to check in with my girl anyway." She said gripping my beard smiling at me.

Raquel was definitely trying to get me going already. I was convinced she was plotting She was already going the extra mile to make sure a nigga straight I respected that. And as I guessed, she was definitely plotting.

She eased her hands over to my joggers grabbing my dick which instantly stood at attention for her. She made her way to inside my my boxes massaging my balls. "Woaaah girl, what you doing baby?" I let a small moan trying to not to look like a bitch.

"Shhh, just sit back and enjoy the ride until we make it your destination." She licked her lips and continue to go to work. I made sure to do exactly as she asked, sit back and enjoy the ride.

________

We made it to the barbershop and she really paid for my shit even though I insisted she didn't. Making me feel like the girlfriend and shit. She keep doing shit like this though and I might really make sure be a around a little longer. Especially cause I know she wasn't fucking me the first night out.

She let me off at my crib and man did it feel good to finally be home. I immediately went to shower and freshen up before hitting up my boy. If I ain't do shit else tonight. I was definitely hitting the club. I needed to be in somebody bitch face.

I pulled my my phone preceded to call. "Yo Nas, ya boy fresh out where the hoes?"

"Welcome home nigga! Pull up, you know what we on."

"Bet say the word and I'm ready." And with that I hung up. I looked up and stared at myself in the mirror. I'm back.

Grabbing my shirt and throwing it on, I grabbed my keys and headed out to see what pussy I could slide in for the night