20.Whats Done In The Dark

Omniscient

Dave was sick of waiting on Monica. It's been damn near been a whole twenty four hours and she still couldn't be real with him. Dave had texted and called her only to be left on read and that shit made him hot. He knew he cared about Raquel but he couldn't give her what she wanted because he knew that part of him was with Monica although she didn't want to admit it. So he decided to take matters into his own hands.
_____

                                    Cyrus

I had been stuck in the same spot since Kay left. The only time I moved was to grab the left over liquor from my cabinet. I called off my gig last night because I knew I wouldn't be able to focus. My eyes were puffy from all the crying I've done I felt like a idiot. I had blew up Kay's phone but she simply ignored me. I think she knew that ignoring me would only drive me more crazy.

I couldn't believe she was making me a father. Not on some congrats your a dad type shit, but this crazy bitch was trying to trap me out of spite. I wanted to reach out to her husband but I knew he didn't give a damn about neither of our asses. And if Kay heard I had reached out to him I know that would only make her fuck up my life more then she has so far already.

My back ached and head banged badly from spending a night drinking on my kitchen floor. I sat all night contemplating on how or if I was going to tell me Monica about this. I gathered my body from the ground taking one more swig of the liquor I had tossing it the trash near by. I noticed I left the ultrasound Kay gave me on the ground too and decided to toss that in the trash as well. My first kid was not coming like this and especially from that bitch. She was getting rid of it, no exceptions.

Suddenly I felt my phone go off once, then twice, then again. What the fuck? I picked it up from the island that rested in the center of my kitchen to see Dave's name lit up on my screen with multiple picture images. I didn't know what was up because we haven't talked within the last two months, I honestly felt our friendship was over. I couldn't just sit in his face knowing he fucked with my girl.

I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual on his end so what the fuck did he want? I opened up the messages frowning seeing that he sent he sent screenshots along with Monica's number with photos of some texts and his call log. What the fuck was she doing conversing with this nigga still? He was bold ass hell for this shit.

The message just had the screenshots along with a message from Dave stating "just trying to look out for you". My thoughts were interrupted with banging at the door. It looked like they had been talking for a good minute too and I was pretty sure I made it clear that shit was dead. Here I was trying to change my ways for her ass. I should've knew better then trying to save a hoe.

The banging grew louder only pissing me off more. "Who the fuck??" I snatched open the door and before I could even open my fucking mouth hit after hit connected to my face. "Chill the fuck out!" I wrapped up an outraged Monica while she tried kicking and fighting herself free from my arms.

"Get off of me bitch! You got this hoe pregnant Cyrus? Pregnant Cyrus! I'm gone kill you!" She screamed out while she cried. How the fuck did she find out about Kay? Kay had to get in touch with her or something but this wasn't even the time for that shit when she wasn't being real about shit herself. I let go of Monica immediately.

"Kill me?? Kill me? You sound crazy! I just found out I had a possible! But yo ass was certainly still been talking to Dave how long Monica?? Let's fucking see how long you were gone hide this shit from me!" I yelled tossing my phone at her. I couldn't wait to see how fucking stupid she was going to look.

The tears came harder and she could save all that shit right now. "Don't you think about crying! Was you crying when you was talking to that nigga huh!? Don't fucking stare at the messages you know what the fuck you said!" I yelled towering over her I could feel my heart racing again.

"He fucking set me up! I didn't know Cyrus! I thought he was Nas but he really wasn't! He just wants us to end Cyrus! I promi-" She tried reasoning with me but anything she said to me was bullshit at this point.

"Nas??? I scoffed. "Ohh, I get it now since you not fucking Dave yo hoe ass thought it okay to fuck with Nas?? So that's what you saying?" I asked as I titled my head as if I really was trying to make it me sense. Cause clearly this hoe ran out of sense.

"No! I mean, no Cyrus I just didn't think! Why the fuck are you checking me when you got someone pregnant! You brought a whole other human to into this world!" She screamed getting into my face pointing her finger

"No! I mean, no Cyrus I just didn't think! Why the fuck are you checking me when you got someone pregnant! You brought a whole other human to into this world!" She screamed getting into my face pointing her finger. I smacked her hand out of my way towering over her.

"I don't want this fucking baby! I didn't even know I fucked her! After see YOU tonguing down fucking best friend I got drunk until I blacked out and she took me me home and took advantage!" I said as my chest heaved up and down.

"Took advantage huh?" Monica chuckled lightly. "That sound like bullshit to me! You just was fucking the girl now she has to take advantage? Fuck out of here Cyrus, the bitch can have you!" She tried storming out but I grabbed force of her arms snatching her back.

"Get the fuck off of me!" She yelled out. I didn't give a fuck she wasn't gone make me seem like the bad guy and walk out all high and mighty. This bitch always acted like she was so good but was too afraid to look past her own fucking flaws and that shit ended now.

"You just perfect huh Monica? You don't got to believe me but you at least be real with yo self! You a hoe! You know you didn't give a fuck if it was Dave, Nas, Dick or Paul a dick is a dick to you and any nigga give you attention you gone jump on the muthafucka!" She tried swinging at me as tears drowned her face and I just kept a grip on her arms.

"Look me in my face and tell me you didn't fuck him Monica! Tell me you didn't fuck Dave after all of this shit? Be honest for once!" I screamed searching eyes for the truth. At this point I didn't even know if I could look at her and tell. I didn't know she was anymore. Shit, I was starting lose my damn self.

When I asked that she only cried harder making it harder to breathe correctly and that's the only answer I needed. "I'm sorry!" She yelled as I let go of her arms. I knew it. "I'm sorry Cyrus!" She pleaded.

"GET OUT!" My voice boomed throughout my home. She stood there as she was unable to move. "Bitch you heard what I said! Rise the fuck up out of my shit!" I grabbed her up and decided to move her myself yanking her towards the door I shoved her out as she continued to cry and I slammed the door.

I fell to the ground allowing all my emotions to escape and just cried. I know they say men was supposed to hold their emotions in but I felt like my whole world was falling apart at once and I didn't know what to do. I thought Dave was my boy, I was so confused. Was he really helping me or was he playing me? I thought Monica was solid now here I was back at square one. I needed someone to talk to.