Falling Rain

(Hello. I don't know if I will be able to update tomorrow or not so I'm posting twice today. On with the chapter. 

(Hinata's POV)

I close up the register after placing the money inside. I hand the receipt to the customer with a smile.

"Have a nice day," I say in a cheery voice, placing their change in their palm. They say thank you before turning to leave the shop. It's been decently slow today, but that might be because of the rain today. It's been pouring since five a.m. No one wants to go out and buy flowers in the rain.

The droplets splatter across the window, making it a little hard to see outside to the street.

A black sleek car pulls into a parking spot close to the entrance and Shisui slips out of the driver's side with a serious look plastered on his face. The rain is pelting him, so his black hair sticks to his face and his t-shirt clings to his sculpted body. He paces back and forth in front of his car. What is he doing?

"Doesn't he know that he can get sick if he stays out there?" Ino pops out of the back room. Tenten walks up next to us on the other side of the counter to watch Shisui pace in the rain. She came over to the flower shop because she has today off, but everyone else has to work.

"I know that the Uchiha are different, but pacing in the rain for fun might make the top of the list," she laughs out, leaning against the glass counter. Shisui's not weird, but I have no idea what he's doing?

"Should I go and check on him?" I ask the girls with concern dripping in my voice. I don't need him getting sick.

"Maybe?" Ino shrugs her shoulders in confusion. It seems none of us have any idea what to do. What is he even doing here? Doesn't he ever go to work? I watch him finally stop moving back and forth in front of his car and make his way to the door. He marches past the other girls with a fire burning in his obsidian eyes. He doesn't even look to the other girls or greet them like he usually does: He walks directly to me.

"Will you go on a date with me?" he asks with a ferocity in his voice that sends a tingle down my spine. My heart speeds up at his sudden public question. I watch a water droplet slide down his face and splatter on the glass counter. The memory of him pinning me down when we spared that one night finds its way into my head followed by the way his hands held me on the couch not too long ago. Every time he touches me it sends a shiver through my body to my soul. "If you don't want to I completely understand because we're good friends but--,"

"I'd love to," I blurt out before he can finish. He freezes in his spot, water dripping off him with haste. His eyes turn from a blazing fire to fireworks.

"Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow around five," he tells me before he turns around and heads back into the rainstorm. The minute that the door closes both girls surround me in a squealing huddle.

"Oh my god! You just accepted a date with one of the most handsome guys in all of Konoha!" Ino squeals into my ear.

"How did you manage to do that?" Tenten cheers from my right. The girls bounce me up and down in excitement. They may be more happy about me going out with Shisui then I am.

I never thought that in a million years that I would be going out with an Uchiha. I never even thought that I would be friends with an Uchiha.

"So what do you think you're going to wear on this date?" Ino asks in my ear. I tense at their question. I don't know what a normal person wears on a date. I've never even been on a date in my life. Where is Shisui even taking me? I am not prepared at all for this. Maybe I should call Shisui and back out. There is no way I'm going to be able to date an Uchiha or any family like his. I'm just getting back into the same family that I ran away from. I can't do this.