Falling Illness

(Hello everyone. I know I've updated a lot this week but I'm procrastinating other things. So enjoy the extra chapter!)

(Hinata's POV)

'Hey, the girls are almost here. I'll talk to you in the morning. I hope you are resting,' I type to Shisui, we always text to each other at night if the other is doing something so we know not to bother them. Not that anything Shisui could ever do would be a bother to me. I'm just a little worried because he seemed ill earlier. Just as the little check mark shows up next to my text, letting me know that it sent, the doorbell rings, signaling to me that my guests have arrived. I walk over to my door and unlock the deadlock, swing the door open so the girls can rush in. Ino is the first one in of course. She is followed by Tenten, then Sakura. The girls rush around me, trapping me in their arms, and start to jump up and down.

"I'm so happy that you asked us all to come and hang out tonight!" Ino squeals in my ear, almost making me go deaf.

"I agree, we all needed to spend some quality girl time," Sakura seconds Ino's thoughts. I give the girls a smile and they finally release me so I can close the door. Hopefully, we don't bother any of my neighbors while Ino and Sakura are here. "I know that I could use a night of fun because I just passed all my finals," Sakura informs us with a proud grin overtaking her face. She flops onto the sofa but keeps her attention on us.

"Congratulations," Ino praises as she sits down next to the pink haired girl on the sofa, "I've been working overtime because mom and dad finally decided to go on a vacation," Ino sighs, letting herself be absorbed into the cushions. I turn to Tenten who is setting the bags in an order on the floor behind the couch with the girls on it. I walk over to her to help keep the impending avalanche from happening.

"What about you?" I ask as we finally get all the bags in a spot on the floor. She stands up straight and stretches her arms out.

"I'm about to start my official internship in about a week," Tenten yawns and she starts to walk to the chair closes to Ino. I lean against the arm of the couch next to Sakura because I don't feel like sitting just yet.

"What should we do first?" Ino asks, looking between the three of us. No one seems to want to offer up any ideas at the moment. Tenten rolls her eyes before clearing her throat to let us know she's about to talk.

"How about we start with listening to music and doing each other's hair and nails while we catch up?" she offers. We all nod in agreement because it's a really good idea. Ino pops out of her spot and rushes around to rummage through her bags for some of her hair things; Sakura stands up, as well, and goes through her bags for the nail polish she brought. Tenten tugs at my arm so I'm sitting on the floor in front of her so she can get at my hair easy. Ino decided to do Sakura's hair but we all turn to face each other so we can talk. Sakura taps at her phone to start playing some music for background noise.

"So, Tenten, how is it dating Neji Hyuga?" Ino blurts out, catching everyone off guard. Tenten suddenly yanks at the brush in my hair, pulling a knot out in one stoke. I look back to make sure she didn't take part of my scalp with the brush. There's no clump of hair, but there is a blush tinting Tenten's cheeks. She clears her throat and turns her attention back to my head but the blush stays.

"We're not dating. We're just enjoying each others company," Tenten 'clarifies' for us. A common ok reverberates in the room. "Anyways, I'm sure the Hyuga we all want to know more about is Hinata here," she snickers, throwing me to the wolves.

"Yeah, the last thing we heard about in your relationship was when you told us about that declaration of his," Ino so 'kindly' reminds me. I regret telling her everything. I can feel a wave of heat overtake my face as all their eyes look at me.