Falling Kisses

(Hello everyone. This is the last chapter for the day. Enjoy the story.)

(Hinata's POV)

Thump

My butt hits the floor. I can't help the giggle that falls from lips...or the ones after that. My lungs beg me to breathe some air, but my brain refuses to comply. A hand falls over my shoulder to help me up. I look up to see Sasuke laughing so hard that he falls forward himself and joins me on the floor. I float over to him but wind up falling into his lap. I roll over while laughing, looking at the cloud-filled ceiling. I can vaguely hear Sasuke mumble something before looking down at me. His obsidian eyes are harder then Shisui's are, although, there is something...enchanting about them.

"Thanks for sharing your weed," I mumble out before Sasuke leans down further to me. He wraps his hand under my neck, pulling me up and planting his lips against mine. He's more ferocious in a kiss compared to Shisui but...

I'm am going to be in so much trouble. Shisui is going to hate me. I can't believe that I did that! What's wrong with me? I had shoved Sasuke off of me and told him that it's not ok for us to do that. He said it didn't mean anything, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Shisui is calm about a lot of things but what if this is the point too far for him? I told Sasuke not to say anything but should I say something to Shisui or just try and act as if nothing happened? I don't know what to do. I'm not going to tell the girls because if Sakura hears about this she's going to blow a gasket.

A jingling sound snaps me out of my daze. I look at my phone to see Shisui messaged me that he's downstairs. Crap! What am I going to do now? I sigh, trying to calm my breathing before walking out of my apartment and going to meet him in the lobby. Wait, what if he already knows about the kiss? What if Sasuke told him and now he's here to break up with me? Is he going to yell at me and call me a slut? That doesn't sound like him, but I never thought I would kiss another guy that's not my boyfriend.

'You technically have a fiance too,' a voice in my head interrupts. I don't have a fiance if I never go back there. I catch a glimpse of him leaning against the wall with his back to me. I've really made a mess of things this time. I'll never smoke weed again if it's going to ruin my chances of having a fantastic boyfriend.

He's right there. I should get this over with, but I'm not ready for this to be over. I care too much about Shisui for things to end like this. This would not only end our relationship but ruin any chance of staying friends. He would never trust me again. I'm so stupid. Maybe I should just go back home: That way I'll be able to stay out of trouble. Sure, I won't have any freedom, but it seems I can't handle freedom for very long.

"Hinata, are you ok?" Shisui's calm voice asks. I snap my eyes up to him and all the fear in my body freezes me to my spot. Here it comes, the end.

"Shisui," I say his name barely above a whisper. I don't know where to start apologizing.

"Why are you crying? Did something happen?" he holds my shoulders and I fall into him crying out everything I feel.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," I whale into him, hoping he can find a way to forgive me. I feel Shisui tense up but still holds me. So he does know then. I'm such a horrible girlfriend. "I'll never use weed again!"

"Hinata...what are you talking about?" Shisui asks, pulling me away from him a little so he can look at my face. I try to rein in the tears, but only a few stay in my eyes.

"You don't know about what happened when I got high with Sasuke?" I ask, choking on the tears that slip to my throat. He looks at me skeptically.

"No, I came to hang out with you. Why, is there something I should know about?" he asks, tilting his head to the side but still holds me in his arms. "What stupid thing did you do now?" he teases, but it makes all the tears I built back flood forward and I fall into his arms again. I'm so stupid. "Ok, maybe we should go up to your apartment and talk. This seems serious," he mutters, pulling me back to my place. This may be the last time he ever wants to come here. I hold tightly to him and inhale his smell. I'm going to try and remember everything I can about him.