Falling Conditions

(Hello everyone! I have some happy/sad news. This is the last chapter of the story! There will be an epilogue but this is the official end of the story! I have more to say but I will put it at the end. Enjoy the ending of Falling In Your Eyes!)

(Hinata's POV)

"Sister, do you have a moment?" Hanabi asks from my doorway. I turn on my vanity seat to look at her instead of in the mirror. I was wiping the makeup from my face before bed.

"Sure, what did you want?" I ask, moving to sit on the edge of my bed, patting the area next to me for her to sit. She hops over to me with a smile on her face. I'm glad that she can be happy and doesn't have to worry about father finding a husband for her.

"We need to talk about the fact that you left your life just because of me. You're very smart but also stupid," she scolds me. How did she find out why I came back? I told everyone that Hanabi was not allowed to know.

"I do miss it back in Konoha, but I would do anything for you," I tell her, patting her silky brown hair. She sighs and rolls her eyes.

"I don't need you to make decisions for me. I'm old enough to choose my life and deal with the consequences," she tries to tell me. I shake my head.

"You're not getting it. With father, you don't get to decide anything. Your life is paved for you," I urge her to understand.

"Father can try and control me. I'm not going to let him tell me I have to marry someone if I don't want to," Hanabi sits up straight and tells me. She's got more father in her then she realizes.

"Even if I went back there I'm not sure if everyone would be happy to see me after I left the way I did," I huff out.

"What do you mean?" Hanabi asks, looking at me with pity in her eyes. That's a look I never wanted to see from my younger sister or on anyone.

"I left Shisui in a horrible way. I'm not sure if he would take me back. He might be angry," I admit. "This is my home. This is where I belong." I shake the thoughts from my head. I've made my decision to come back. I look over to my younger sister to see her smiling coyly at me.

"I've got a plan to help you," she tells me before standing up from the bed. I narrow my eyes at her.

"Hanabi, you shouldn't meddle in other people's business," I scold her. What is she planning? She leans over to kiss me on the forehead before skipping out of my room.

"Too late," she tells me, skipping down the hall. "Oh," she shouts and rushes back into my doorway, "I don't think Shisui is mad, maybe frustrated, but he loves you," she explains before turning and running down the hallway. What does she mean by that? She's never met Shisui, how could she possibly know what he's feeling. I shake my head. I don't have time for Hanabi's games. Father told me I have a long day tomorrow so I better get some sleep.

I crawl into the bed after I turn the lights off and close my door. I actually fell asleep while looking at my photos last night. I couldn't stop crying because each picture brought up good memories to the point I couldn't hold the tears back. I hold the phone, with a picture of Shisui, to my chest. I wish I could talk to him at least one more time.

A rapid knocking at my door snaps me from my consuming sleep. I slowly slide out from under the sheets and take small steps to the door. I open it to see Shisui looking to his side and down the hallway. What is he doing here? He looks back to me and rushes in, closing the door behind him. How did he even get in the house? I look him up and down to see if he's alright. He looks the same as he did the day I left except he's in different clothes and he doesn't have sadness in his eyes. I can't believe that he's actually here. I reach a hand out to touch his arm. He's really here. I fling myself into his arms and he wraps me up. I feel my knees give out and I drag Shisui to the floor with me.