Falling Fire

(Hello Everyone. I should mention this here: This story is mature. There is a lemon scene in this chapter. It is the first lemon scene I've ever written so keep that in mind. Enjoy the chapter!)

(Hinata's POV)

I roll over, letting the silky sheets tangle in my legs. A soft but a firm body rolls against mine. I peel my eyes open to see Shisui's bare chest in my face. I snuggle into his warmth closer. I almost forgot that he slept over last night. After we had tired ourselves out at Naka River he took me back here and made sure I passed out here. I can see why he was so popular with the girls back in high school. I look up to his peaceful sleeping face. He looks almost like an angel with the sunlight dancing along the outline of his body.

Obsidian eyes snap open and stare into me, making me suspend against him. A smirk dances at his lips as he wraps his arms around me. I feel his muscles move under his skin as he tightens his grip at my hips.

"We should get ready," I mumble in his chest. As much as I would like to stay like this the rest of the day I have a feeling that Mikoto would come and look for us if we didn't show up.

Shisui mumbles something I can't understand under his breath before he rolls on top of me. I glance up to look into his eyes, but they're closed and he leans his head down against my neck, placing little pecks all over. He makes it hard to want to leave a bed when he wants to. I reach my hands up and thread them through his midnight locks. His lips move up from my neck to my jaw; he runs his lips along my jawline before dipping his head back down to my neck then to my chest. I let a moan slip from my own lips at the feeling of his mouth against my skin.

His mouth let's go of me as he pops his head up and moves so he's sitting on the edge of the bed. He's such a tease...almost all the time. I grumble as I sit up against his back. I press my chest against his back so he can feel all of me.

"Hinata," he hisses back at me. I smile as I kiss around his shoulder blades. "You were the one that said we had to get up," he adds, slipping his fingers around my thighs so I can't pull away from him.

"And you were the one that started this," I whisper in his ear. He turns his head around and, before he can say anything more, I press my own lips to his.

He moans into me as he presses me back down into the mattress. I drag him down with me, never breaking the kiss. He crawls above me as I wrap my legs around his waist. He breaks the kiss to latch his mouth against my chest once more. I pull him down so he doesn't leave like before. I'm not going to let him tease me this time around. He traces his hands down my sides to between my legs and places a finger inside me. I clench his hair with my fists as he begins pumping it in and out before adding two more.

Why do his touches always feel so sinful but so blissful at the same time? Where did he even learn all this stuff? I moan, rocking my hips with his hand, almost reaching my high. I groan as he slips his fingers out of me, wanting more. He nips his way down to my thighs, holding them apart, so I'm open for anything he wants to do to me. He bites at my thighs before planting his face at my core, taking a long lick. I arch my chest from the feeling of his wet tongue against me down there. He reaches both of his hands on my hips, holding me still as he continues to stroke me.

"Shisui," I whisper out. I'm not sure if it's a plea for him to finish me or for him to do something else. I never know what he's going to do because he always switches it up. I feel him pull away after a final long lick; he slides himself up against me, mashing our lips together. His hands find mine and I clutch to them so I can keep any of my sanity as he rubs himself against me in a slow circular motion. "Shisui," I groan out this time. He chuckles in my ear.