two

"Need a ride?" The boy said, a raspy Australian accent leaving his lips.

"I, well I'm close to my house and I mean I'm okay with the rain and ya know its a nice day and I-" She spilled the words out of her mouth when the boy cut her off.

"Listen do you want a ride or do you want a ride." He smirked, but sounded angry about her rambling.

"Ugh. Fine." She placed a frail, cold hand on the handle and opened it slowly, making sure the rusty door wouldn't fall off.

"Here is a towel. You're kinda.. soaked." He grabbed one from the back seat and placed it on the car seat before she sat down.

"Thanks." She strapped in.

"I'm Luke. Luke Hemmings," he said as he started driving.

"Alice. Thank you for. Picking me up. I know I shouldn't have gotten in a car with a stranger but I dunno. You're my age and I just trusted it for some reason."

"No problem. I saw you on the side of the road walking in the down pour and I was like hey she seems harmless let's drive her home," he turned to her and smiled.

The rest of the drive was mainly silence. What could two strangers talk about? After ten minutes Luke was turning a corner to Alice's house.

"Stop here." Alice directed.

"Okay. Here we are." Luke watched Alice get out of the car. "Hey. Call me?" He yelled as she started to jog to her front door.

"Uhm." She looked at her house and then back at Luke. "Sure. Here put your number in." She handed her phone to him.

"There. See you around." He winked and drove off.

--------------------------------

Short filler chapter bros bc I haven't updated in nine million years sma