Chapa 21

"Jack?" (Btw imagine jack however you want)

We both stand up and jump into a hug, he picks me up and twirls me around while nuzzling his face in my neck. Laughing I put my arms around his neck and tighten the hug. He puts me down and lays his hands on my waist, "I missed you y/n, I missed you so so so much. And what happened to your beautiful face?" He puts his hands on either sides of my face and rubs my cheek with his thumbs. Leaning into his touch I smile and close my eyes, "It's a long story, but I'm just glad to see you again."

"It's only been a month or two, but still It's different without you around HQ."

Humming I put my arms around his waist and hug him even tighter he put his arms around my neck. Looking up I see him looking at me with a gentle look in his eyes, "Why don't we go building jumping."

He smiles and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, "HE-HEY, I CAN WALK MYSELF!" He laughs and walks off the deck towards the sidewalk, "Did you at least grab my skateboard?" "Yep don't worry about it sweets."

Puffing my cheeks out I look down at the sidewalk and watch his feet. "Well we need to drop it off so it doesn't get in the way." "Okay then, LEAD THE WAY!"

??? pov

Watching from a distance I see her with another man laughing and hugging him. 'She seems so happy with him, soon enough I'll be making her do the same thing, just better.'

Your pov

After dropping my skateboard off we head out towards the city where the buildings are higher, well it was jacks idea so I went along. I told aizawa this and he said it was fine, just as long I make it home safely. We make it to the city and climb up a latter to one of the buildings. 'Some of the buildings here are connected so that'll be different.' Making it up top first I stare out and my eyes widen at the sight of seeing different lights, the people and so many other things. "I've never thought of coming over here to jump before, now I might start doing that." Jack laughs and sits next to me, "Yeah and whenever you wanna meet just come to this building and whistle, I'll be somewhere around here."

Standing up I look around to see where we can start. "Lemme choose where we go."nodding I look at jack and smile, "Then hurry up we don't got all night."

He runs pasts me and jumps onto the building next over. "You hurry up" smirking I run and land next to jack who has his arms crossed making his arms flex. Looking to the side to hide my blush I wait for him to start running again. 'I forgot how ripped he is, fuck.'

We continue jumping around for a bit until we stop on building that has no lights on top and a doorway leading down. Sighing I sit down against it and close my eyes, "Tired already? Man you used to do this for hours non-stop." Jack sits down next to me and puts an arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him. "I guess I'm overworking my self aren't I?" He hums and plays with my hair until he pulls me onto his lap me facing forward. "Jack what ar-"

He slams his lips on mine making me blush and flutter my eyes shut. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. Kissing him back he grins into the kiss,but since us humans need air I pulled back looking to the side with a deep blush. "You know how long I've waited to do that? Ever since we became partners for missions I've always liked you, I just never knew how to tell you." He grabs my chin gently and makes me face him, he leans down to my ear and bites my ear lobe. He turns us around where I'm sitting up against the doorway and him in between my legs. 'God damnit I didn't think this would happen.'

He puts an arm next to me and leans into me to kiss me again, smiling I lean in to and our lips touch. I grab his shirt and pull him closer making him grunt, he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. Smirking I don't open up, 'Time to tease' he pulls back pulling my lip back gently. "Don't tease me y/n, or you'll regret it later."

"There is nothing you can do about it, so sorry jack, your gonna have to suck it up."

Jack smirks and leans into my neck licking my collarbone making me moan lightly. He then starts to nip and leave butterfly kisses along my collarbone, "make....em where....no one...can see em." He hums and moves his hands to the hem of my shirt lightly tugging at it. Lifting my arms I let him take off my shirt letting him see my bra. He sits back and grins, "Man I'm such a lucky guy." He starts attacking my collarbone with hickeys varying in different sizes and colors. "Take off that damn bra, it's in my way." Unclipping my bra I let it slide off my shoulders onto the ground next to me, suddenly his calloused hands grab my breasts and squeeze lightly.

"Ahh~"

"I don't wanna start too much and then not finish, but I'll only leave my marks to prove your mine."

He leans down and sucks on my breasts making dark hickies and light ones placed all over my right boob. He moves onto the other one and does the same thing, a heat starts to pool in my lower region and I start rubbing my thighs together to ease the sudden heat. Jack notices but continues littering my chest with his love bites. I start pulling up his shirt showing his abs, grinning I trace each one with my finger feeling him shiver under my touch. "If your gonna leave marks than at least let me do the same thing." Pulling his shirt off I attack his chest with hickies, the same way he did to me. Leaning back I examine my artwork,when my shoulders are grabbed and I'm pulled into a rough kiss. His licks my bottom lip asking for entrance one more time,but when I didn't let him in he pulled my hair slightly making me gasp and him getting the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth.We fought for dominance and I won for a couple of seconds until he snaked his arms around to squeeze my ass making me yelp,making him smirk against the kiss. We kiss for a few more minutes until we pull back panting lightly,he pulls my head into his chest and plays with my hair. "I'm making one more mark, just so everyone knows you belong to me." 

He tilts my head back leaning down kissing and biting a spot on my neck making me moan lightly for the last time. He stand up and hands me my bra, clipping it back on I fix my straps and look for my shirt. Feeling stares on me I look up to see jack staring at me with a smirk plastered on his face. He moves forward and puts his hands on my hips pulling me closer, "Your such a piece of art y/n, maybe next time we meet I can take you out for dinner,then you can get a little something afterwards."

Smiling I nod, "I need my shirt, or did you throw it over the ledge?" He rubs his neck and laughs nervously, "uhhh I don't know, but in my opinion you look much better without one."

Shaking my head I push him back and cross my arms purposely making my chest look bigger. "It's either we find my shirt or I go home and get asked why I look like a cheetah."

"Ok ok." He pulls out my shirt from behind him and rising it above my head. I jump up and grab it quickly and putting it on. "Anyways I forgot to tell you but I'll be gone for a week, but if I'm in the area I'll come by to see you."

"Okay my love, I'll walk you back home." He grabs my hand and pulls me into another kiss but more softly.

SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP

I made my way home to see aizawa knocked out on the couch with the cats all snuggled up on him. Smiling I grab a blanket and lay it across him and the cats. Walking to my room I grab a pair of clothes and head to the bathroom. Turning on the light and closing the door I take my shirt off to see my chest is littered from top to bottom with hickies. 'That damn bastard covered my whole chest.'

After taking a shower I lay down in bed and try falling asleep. But unknown to me someone watching me through my window whose eyes filled with lust.Rolling and flopping around I sit up and rub my eyes. 'I wanna sleep but I can't.'

Laying back down I stare at the ceiling letting my eyes droop. After a couple of minutes I sit up and purse my lips.

"I just wanna sleep."

A/n

-Waddup, So um yeah. This was my first time writing something like this so it might be shitty. But don't fret, your writer here has plans for some other boys in da future. I am also writing this at 2 in the morning which is even better. Anyways, I love you all and I'll see y'all later 💖