Chapa 29

"Well shit"

Walking out of my room and into the living room, the tv is turned onto the news. "It appears that two ex-members of the known HQ has escaped. If any of you spot these two suspects please contact the police immediately. Stay safe, that is all" They show a picture of Sue and Jack who look like they've been through some deep shit. Furrowing my eyebrows I lean over and put my hair into a high ponytail, 'Great,even more shit to deal with.' Standing back straight I look around to see Hitoshi and aizawa not in the house, turning around in a circle I sniff the air. 'Where the fuck are they, they were just here not even 5 minutes ago.' Walking into the kitchen a note lays on top of the counter.

Sup l/n, we went on patrol, sorry we didn't tell you

-Hitoshi

Sighing I crumple the note and walk to the front door putting my shoes on. Walking out the door I head to the alleyway, jumping onto the trash I climb on top of the building. I look around listening and smelling, "Maybe I could go find them, I kinda wanted to go with them too." I start running on top of the buildings for awhile until I spot two figures on top of a billboard looking around. Skidding to a stop I squat down and grab a knife, twirling it around I examine the figures to see that it's not Hitoshi and Aizawa, but some random kids who look my age. Sighing I stand up and walk to the ledge of the building looking down at the people. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home or sum?" Turning my head I see the two figures standing side by side looking at me with smirks plastered on there faces. "Nothing that concerns you, so I'd scram if I were you." One of them walk closer, "Why should we listen to a killer like you? We've seen you before, everyone has. Everyone hates you anyways so just jump while you have the chance." Grinning I turn towards them, "Sorry fellas, I won't do anything for anyone who's selfish pricks. And honestly, I don't really care if everyone hates me, so what, it's not affecting me in anyway." There eyes widen and clench their fists, "Stupid villain, I don't understand how those hero's can trust you! You'll learn where your place is soo-"

They're cut off with me holding one of there arms behind there back and on the floor, "No, I know my place, and you should know yours.Go pick on someone else, your wasting your time. Any who I've got a job to do." Standing up and brushing my hands I walk past them and back towards the ledge. "So if you don't mind, I will kindly fuck off and leave." Smiling I lean forward and fall towards the ground, landing on the ground with a soft thud I walk off.

SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP

After waking around for a couple hours trying to look for Hitoshi and aizawa, I had no luck. I couldn't smell them or anything, after getting tired of looking I head back home just to find them eating and watching a movie. They look over at me with food hanging out of their mouths, pursing my lips I close the door and walk to my room jumping onto the bed. 'Too tired to change, fuck it'  sighing I roll over onto my back and stare at the ceiling weight half lidded eyes. 'Man, what's up with me recently, I have not been myself.' Grunting I jump up and walk out into the living room and turn the tv off. "Hey, what'd you do that for? We were watching that!!" "I don't care, let's go do something, I'm tired of sitting around." Aizawa gets up and leaps forward getting ready to punch me, I was about to jump but I was too late, he punched me straight in the face. I lean over letting my hair fall over my face, putting my hand on my cheek I feel the warmth, "Damn, didn't think you'd hit me, but not everyone can dodge in time." Looking up I smirk and jump at aizawa who has a smug look on his face. I grab his arm and pull towards me making him stumble but quickly recover, he puts his hands on his scarf and shoots it towards me, grinning I slide down into a splits and hold my hand out,"Hope you like welcoming gifts!"

 I grab his arm and pull towards me making him stumble but quickly recover, he puts his hands on his scarf and shoots it towards me, grinning I slide down into a splits and hold my hand out,"Hope you like welcoming gifts!"

"Cause that's all your gonna get!!"I hit aizawa in the face with the stock and quickly turning around and hitting Hitoshi in the stomach making him cough up spit. Smirking I jump over the couch and run out the door, "I should put this on my back' placing my gun on my back I run into an alleyway and climb up. I walk up to a billboard and sit on top of it glancing around looking for aizawa and Hitoshi. Spotting two figures running on top of the roofs I smirk and grab my gun scoping into the figures. 'Gotcha' pressing the trigger, the bullet misses and grazes aizawa's shirt making him jump to the side and look towards me. Smiling I stand up and start waving my hand, "HI GUYS!" They stop below me and stare up at me while I jump down and land in front of them with my gun on my shoulder. "That was fun, hope I didn't hurt you too bad." Hitoshi walks up to me and punches me in the gut making me fall on one knee and hold my stomach. "Wow, didn't think you would have the guts to do that." Standing up I leap at Hitoshi and put him in a choke hold, he struggles a bit so I get on his back and push his face into the ground making him stop moving. "Enough of that L/n, we should head back. We can do more of this tomorrow when we have more energy." Nodding I stand up and hold a hand out for Hitoshi who grabs it and lifts himself up. Letting go of his hand I walk off and head back to the house.

SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP

Walking in the house I slip my shoes off and walk into the bathroom, stripping my clothes off I hop into the shower and let the warm water hit my tense muscles making me sigh in relief. Suddenly the curtain is pulled back and there stand Hitoshi who has a straight face with a tiny blush on his face. Quickly covering my body I turn my back to him and look at him over my shoulder. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! GET OUT YOU PERVERT!!" He shrugs and steps into the shower besides me and closes the curtain, "Aizawa was called in and you were taking forever, so why not get in with you?" Clicking my tongue I turn my head away from him and let the water run down my shoulders. "I literally just got in, you just wanted to see me." He hums and pokes my lower back above my butt making me jump and tense up. "Touch me one more time with your hand and you won't have one after this." Feeling him move closer I step forward towards the wall trying to get the space between us bigger. "Oh c'mon, stop being so shy. You know your enjoying this too." "No, I haven't even tried looking at you, so I'd prefer you do the same thing." Suddenly he grabs my shoulders and quickly turns me around making me stare at him, my arms are crossed over my chest which makes him grunt and puts his hands on my wrists. Tensing up I pull my wrists back and hold them close to my chests, "L/n, I'm surprised you still have all those hickies still, let me add my own." Putting my hands on his chest I push him back, I drop my head and close my eyes. "I'm scared you'll hurt me too, just like the others."  He puts his arms around me and pulls me into a hug, "I would never hurt you, I'm not like those douchebags. I'm probably much better than them anyways."

FLUFF

Sighing I lift my head and our noses touch, he glances down to my lips and back to my eyes. Looking to the side, we stay in that position until he grabs my chins and places a light peck on my lips which makes me blush. He smirks and leans in again placing his lips harder on mine, closing my eyes I slowly kiss back which makes him grin against the kiss. He snakes his arms around my back and pulls me closer, feeling him ask for permission to enter I pull back and lay my head on his shoulder, "I don't think we should do this,I mean, I just got out of a shitty relationship and I-" I'm cut off with another kiss but more forceful than the others. He asks for permission to enter again and when I didn't let him enter he grabbed my ass making me gasp which let him. Not having the energy to fight back I let him explore, he pulls back and starts moving his hands to my breasts making me shiver. 'I can't do this anymore, I can't' I step back making his hands drop and him looking up to me with eyes full of concern. I have tears in my eyes and I'm covering my body parts. "I can't do this Hitoshi, no right now at least. Just let me have some time." Turning off the water I step out and wrap my body in a towel and leave the bathroom and into my room. Sighing I close the door and slide down it, putting my fingers through my hair I look down and stare at the ground.

Aizawa POV

I look at the bill and my eyes widen, furrowing my eyebrows I crumple the paper putting it in my pocket. "Yo aizawa, what's crackin lacken?" Grunting I put my hands in my pocket and look out the window. "My fucking water bill is so high right now, I'm about to kick some ass when we get back from this mission."

Walking off I leave mic to let his mind wonder, "Damn kids wasting my damn water, imma have to kick their asses for this."

A/N

-Waddup, I'm done with my break. Ive started to get my life in Check once again. Honestly don't know what thus chapter is. But the next chapter is the midterm arc or whateva. Anyways, i hope you enjoyed i love you all and ill see y'all later