11

Brielle Grace Bishop:

"Za don't fall to her feet if she-"

"You're coming too, let's go. I need you to keep me in my right state of mind okay? No violence just make sure I stay above water okay?" He said pulling me out the room with him.

"Za baby I honestly don't think that's a good idea. I'll kill her for any reason right now I don't care if it was a sneeze." I say as he dragged me down the steps behind him.

"I won't let you kill her, I got you promise." He said amusingly, I'm glad he thought this was a game. I pulled my phone from my pocket.

Ma, April is here and just in case I kill her call our lawyer. Love you. (7:24 PM)

I told my mothers everything, I told my dad everything too just nothing with boys. As soon as Zahir opened the door I couldn't help but to laugh. I wanted to beat her to death right then and there but I respected Zahir, I wouldn't lay a finger on her unless it became really necessary.

"Come in." Za said letting her in putting me behind him. I placed a kiss on the back of his neck to let him know I was chilling. Once April walked past us he closed the door and I wrapped my arms around his torso from behind. I hugged him tightly because I could feel his vibe change the moment he saw her.

He was hurt, and I don't blame him. He gave his all to her, took care of her, loved her, protected her, he was the perfect man to her and she hurt him. She completely broke his heart, she don't know how it feels to hold him at night while he cries himself to sleep.

His trust issues were deep too, he tried not to reflect them onto me but I could tell his trust was all fucked up. I'm doing everything I can to fix that, when we're cuddling and a text comes through I don't hide my phone. He has my password, I don't mind him answering my phone.

I make sure I text him back fast, and I answer all his FaceTime calls. I've shared my location with him so he knows where I am at all times. I got him to believe that my intentions were good, I got him to trust that I wouldn't betray him like that.

Once I let him go he took a deep breath and I followed him down the hall into the living room. "Wassup April?" He asked as soon as we got into the living room. He took a seat on the couch across from her, and I stood cause if she said anything wrong I needed to be able to pounce on this bitch.

"Baby I-"

"Zahir, come on April. You see Brielle standing right there I just told you I was with her." He said correcting her.

"Look I don't want a divorce I'm sorry for sleeping with Odell, I haven't talked to him since. Please forgive me Zahir please I know it'll take us time to work past it but please work past it with me please."

"April, I can't I'm sorry."

"So that's it Za? Leave me with nothing?" She asked wiping away her tears.

"Yeah bitch nothing that's why I made you sign the fuckin prenup, what's going on Zahir? You know I don't like this lil girl being in my house." Auntie Bey said coming downstairs, she had her phone against her ear and I bet it's probably my mom. I pulled my phone from my pocket.

Mommy: Lani and I are on our way home now, I should be there in 4 hours tops. I'm calling Nicki, Robyn and Beyoncé. (7:26 PM)