40

Savin Love:

"Woah Savin you joining us?" Chris asked as I pulled Bria's chair out.

"Yes sir." I replied vaguely, I felt out of my element but I would do anything for Bria and this was her family. I looked across the table at Lotto with his arm over Morgan's shoulder.

"Well shit somebody call my nigga Julius he-"

"Julius ass said he had a hot date tonight." Bey said interrupting Robyn.

"Hey guys, I'll be your waiter tonight my name is--"

"Levi..." Bria said I looked over at her and she looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Bria, wow. I haven't seen you since uhm..." He scratched his head, and she scoffed rolling her eyes. "What are you doing here with all these celebrities?" He asked

"That's my daughter fool, now tell me this place a lil too fancy y'all got some damn hot wings?" Trey asked and everybody chuckled.

"Wow you never told me your parents were Trey Songz and Nicki Minaj." He said in a shocked tone.

"I-I- don't wanna see him Savin." She mumbled to me wrapping both her arms around my arm.

"I need you to leave and send us someone else to take our order. Your services are no longer wanted." I say to him and he turned red.

"Savin, why are you being rude?" Beyonce asked not surprised.

"No it's fine, this is my job and you get who we have available." He replied arrogantly, I stood up.

"Savin chill man." Lotto said.

"You stay over there and mind yours." I said to Lotto. "I'm gone give you 5 seconds to go send someone else to help us or there will be a problem." I say as nicely as my anger allows me to.

"You lucky I don't wanna lose my job." He grumbled walking away from the table. I sat back down and Bria hugged my arm again laying her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and everybody was looking at me for an explanation but I owe nobody an explanation.

I picked up my menu, scanning it. "You know what you want baby?" I asked her

"I'm not that hungry I'll just eat whatever you order." She replied.

"Savin." I heard Zahir say

"Yes?" I say sitting the menu down looking at him.

"Care to explain?" He asked

"No. I'm not on the clock." I replied and he chuckled nodding.

"Uh uh cause little boy I will shoot you." Robyn said

"Chill ya crazy ass out." August said to her and she huffed rolling her eyes staying quiet.

"I told him to make him leave so everybody can stop looking at him like he's the bad guy, he was only doing what I asked." Bria spoke up

"Well in that case everybody mind ya business." Jamie said and everybody did just that.

"Thank you baby." She said kissing my cheek, I smiled and Brielle gasped.

"It smiiiiiles!" She said playfully, I laughed shaking my head.

"Bitch it laughs!" Robyn said touching her chest surprised. I shook my head picking the menu back up.

"Bria how you get that demon to do that?" Brielle asked

"He just don't like yall." Bria replied